Think I might get a T5 facelift ..

The Van/Camper or the traffic police car?

Any questions? :)

Don't really worry about such things - we are the second owner and the first was private, so that VAT was paid a long time ago by someone else :p

cool

Let us know if you do :)

For someone called Signs, it is rather minimalistic :) Next time I'd make the decal in a colour other than white, I mean with the body work they are hard to see. Well done in matching the shade of white :)

Looks like you went crazy with the stickers there Mister. I'd slow down if I were you :hiya:

Looks great, what spec is it?

I picked one up a few weeks ago, going to do a camper conversion on it.

03EADB84-5C17-4E8B-A2B3-D8835362359C-823-000000F6B17ACC7D_zps88d11f98.jpg

Going to lower it on -40mm H&R springs, and might swap the wheels for a set of 20's next year but the interior is the first job.

How much are these conversions all in? I appreciate there are different costs depending on spec and I have seen some very smart conversions but funnily enough never on a campsite. The ones I have seen always look pretty ordinary. A few friends at work were discussing getting one and a friend of brother is about to start converting an insurance write off (he's a mechanic with his own garage business) which has made me curious about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many does it seat Rob?

Might come in handy on future AVG Golf Days:D

How much are these conversions all in?

As you say, it very much depends on spec, we've been quoted prices from ÂŁ6 - 28k! But for a pop up roof with bed, a crash tested bed/seat and the units it seems to average out around ÂŁ12-15k. Then you can go mad with the extras like ÂŁ3k audio or ÂŁ1k for a fridge, it really can get silly.

One company I spoke to had just converted a new top spec van that cost ÂŁ40k van out with a ÂŁ28k conversion, you can get afantastic coach hilt motorbike for that, or probably build a house for not much more.

yeah its stupid money , mine is just a kombi and cost ÂŁ28k :eek:

i'm not to keen on the campers, kombi + tent works a treat for us :smashin:

when i say i'm not keen , i mean there are 5 of us and a camper is a little impractical

Last edited:
Snap :p

1378629477062.jpg

Two nice looking vans there. :smashin: The matt black really suits the white van, tempted to go that way when I do mine, makes a nice change from chrome.

Mine goes in next Monday to have a pop up roof and side windows fitted. Was going to do the windows myself, but don't really fancy cutting into a nine month old van.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom