thieving bastxxs

meweavy

Distinguished Member
so today i,m playing team death match on invasion.and i had a care package.i let it go near the empty building at the end of the map/where the car lot is .and people usually camp on the roof.

anyway i threw the red smok.hung back and waited for the care package.

my so called team mate ran out of nowhere.and the package laned closer to him then it did me.in between a car and the wall to be exact.

the toe rag only stood in front of the care package blocking me out so i couldnt get it.claiming it for himself.he knew i was there too as he turned round,when i was shooting at him.

if friendly fire was on at that time.i was slashing him and shooting.just to let him know how annoying that is.it wasnt as if i had even got killed letting my team mate claim it.i was right near the thing.

and he nicked it.

anybody else had this?and has it wound you up too.

Aran10

so today i,m playing team death match on invasion.and i had a care package.i let it go near the empty building at the end of the map/where the car lot is .and people usually camp on the roof.

anyway i threw the red smok.hung back and waited for the care package.

my so called team mate ran out of nowhere.and the package laned closer to him then it did me.in between a car and the wall to be exact.

the toe rag only stood in front of the care package blocking me out so i couldnt get it.claiming it for himself.he knew i was there too as he turned round,when i was shooting at him.

if friendly fire was on at that time.i was slashing him and shooting.just to let him know how annoying that is.it wasnt as if i had even got killed letting my team mate claim it.i was right near the thing.

and he nicked it.

anybody else had this?and has it wound you up too.

harsh, but was it something good?

iv had something similar (stopped using care packages now) in rundown, i placed the care package locator down and then someone on my team saw me do it

he saw that there was someone on the opposing team coming towards me and i thought he would of killed him. But he waited for him to kill me then killed the enemy.

It was CTF so 10 second spawn delay and he got it. It was harriers but oh well

SHATNERSTACTIC

The bloke who stole it was probably ******* himself laughing at you trying to shoot and slash him whilst he was making off with your goodies. Sneaky weasel.

Happens to us all. You'll get over it.

WarPig843

If you steal a certain number of care packages, you get awarded the title 'Charity Case'.

Dont ask how I know:devil:

Forbez

It pieces me off aswell, but it also makes me chuckle, as long as its something poop like a UAV or Ammo.

Although, I admit, that I am happy to take a package or two myself.

Care = care in the community
Community = a group of like minded people in one place. Ie an online game.
Care package = A package to care for the community.

AC130 = A product of a care package, to blow other Communities off the map.

Although, I often will help other team mates, to capture their own, by standing back and picking off the opposing team.

Although, in my opinion, unless you let off an Emergency airdrop in a quiet corner of a map, then the packages are fair game.

icedpie

Standard Member
Its happened to me. I haunted the bastard who did it for the rest of the game, giving away his position to the enemy. I was so annoyed because i rarely get good k/d ratios and rely on care packages to boost my kills. Got his PSN name though so if i ever see him again, though very unlikely, i will re commence said haunting and try to get him killed. :clap:

dustinr

i have earned a bit of a name among my mates for robbing crates:rotfl::rotfl: i have surround sound and this helps me as i can listen to which speaker the sound comes from and thats where i go.i laugh my socks off when i pull it off, i have often robbed while my team mate was waiting to collect his crate, but nothing is as good as robbing off the other team.:thumbsup:

trent steel

If its your care package then can't you just go up and press the x button which will over ride your team mates progress, who is trying to steal the crate? Works for me, then again I dont move very far from the flare anyhow:smashin:

TheRobotman

Distinguished Member
If its your care package then can't you just go up and press the x button which will over ride your team mates progress, who is trying to steal the crate? Works for me, then again I dont move very far from the flare anyhow:smashin:

don't get too close!:rotfl:

uzer

I've spawned underneath a care package being dropped a few times.

On Karachi a team mate of mine thought it'd be funny to call in an emergency airdrop in a tight alley by the bus, needless to say of the 4 team mates who were in that area, 2 of us were killed by crates falling and bouncing off walls and ledges and the other 2 managed to make it out alive.

I no longer stand around defending a E-drop location when its tight quarters.

Det

Distinguished Member
On Karachi a team mate of mine thought it'd be funny to call in an emergency airdrop in a tight alley by the bus, needless to say of the 4 team mates who were in that area, 2 of us were killed by crates falling and bouncing off walls and ledges and the other 2 managed to make it out alive.

I no longer stand around defending a E-drop location when its tight quarters.
Sometimes I'll call one in out in the open just to watch the enemy come out in droves trying to kill all my teammates while they try to take my reward. I kill the enemy, they kill my team, I pick up all my crates (except the UAV and ammo) and kill them some more.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom