1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thief III News

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by Garrett, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,045
    I have read that Thief III can be played in third person although first as well. It seems you may need to do things in one and the other. It’s a shame that they have to muck about with such a brilliant series albeit probably one of the most underrated games of all time.
    Also you will have a bit of freedom to roam about in the city to do a bit of thieving between missions if you want.

Just looking for a picture of me:D and I found this item on Thief III here

2. russraff

russraff

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    I finally got Thief II the Metal age from my local "second hand swap-me-do" shop (Grainger Games in the Metro centre) for £2! I haven't sampled the delights of this series, yet, so I will be looking forward to playing it. Thing is, I have Prince of Persia. Deus Ex 2 and Armed and Dangerous to play. Who said this time of year is slow for games?

Russell

3. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,045
    One if you play Thief The Metal Age First you will know how good it is and then can be on the look out for Thief The Dark Project.

On the other hand if you play it first the other games will pale into comparison.;)