1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thief DS help (Spoiler) Pagan well level

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by Hawklord, Jun 20, 2004.

1. Hawklord

Hawklord

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +261
    I'm pulling my hair out on this one :confused:
    I've played the mission to completion 3 times now on expert but the level will not end. On each attempt I've collected all three special items and my gold is at 92%. All of the objectives are complete (got the pagan claw)too but I'm at a loss what to do now? I've gone back to the start of the level and used the box nearby to gain access to the ladder to exit the area but nowt happens.

What am I doing wrong or have I've missed something obvious?

Any help :lease:

2. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,238
    I take it you have the Unique Ancient Statue, the Bronze Beetle and the Comb as said the Jacknall's Pawyou are suppose to go to the swirling mist to get back to the first level and it ended ther for me. If you have and still are stuck try it on normal.

3. Hawklord

Hawklord

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +261
    Must be a bug or something because everytime I went down to the sewers before the level didn't end. On this my 4th attempt it worked. The only difference being I had bang on 90% of the loot but in the other cases I had >90%:confused:
    This game is going to take me forever to finish if I have to do each bloody level 4 times lol. Still it is very enjoyable:p