1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

They've put my Buffy order up!

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by morrisb, Mar 16, 2001.

1. morrisb

morrisb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just to let you all know - Play247 have increased the price of my Buffy season 2 boxset - without telling me!

I ordered at 29.99 it's now just gone up to 62.99 - I've just cancelled it.

Check your outstanding orders now!

2. General Skanky

General Skanky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    At those prices, ignoring the fact they didn't tell you, doesn't £29.99 sound too cheap?
    In their defence, but most probably to pre-empt problems, I had an e-mail form them warning about 6th day/Charlie's Angels being RCE. So they can't be all bad.

------------------
    Douch!!......Wot's da madder, da CIA got you pushing too many penzils?

Work: www.hughes-tv.co.uk

3. Radioactive__Man

Radioactive__Man

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Maybe because of the posting of the price in another forum [Bargain forum I think [​IMG]]and the consequent flood of vultures ordering it, they got a bit suspicious.
    Now if I were them, I would have let all you sheep keep on ordering at the low price then amend it nearer the time and use the Britannia Music method of sales to net a few extra orders out of it.
    As once they've got your order and if you are a Buffy fan, stands to reason you will probably leave your order with them, as there amended price will no doubt be competitive.