They're here

=adrian=

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These spiders are as big as mice, and they're heading for your front room

And that's one I've found in my bath a couple of years ago. Body the size of a large wasp

XPt8a2W.jpg

After spending last week in the Oxfordshire countryside, spiders are a bit less nope now. European hornets attracted to your headlamp when you're having a wee in a portaloo however...

I would say that's a normal sized giant house spider nothing unusual and seen every year around this time. I do live fairly rural but would expect these anywhere??
That metal around the plug hole is just shy of 3 inches.

Itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout.................

That's a baby.

I would say that's a normal sized giant house spider nothing unusual and seen every year around this time. I do live fairly rural but would expect these anywhere??
Never ever tell someone on the watch that you're scared of spiders. Porky did! So a rather large house spider was captured and put down his shirt. He ran across the appliance bay to the sound of ripped off shirt buttons bouncing on the tiles.:)

Reminds me of a time when Thornsey walked in with a pet wasp, cotton tied round it's leg and tied to a stick. Woodsy asks if he can have one. "Course you can mate I will get you one". Unbeknown to Woodsy Thornsey makes the cotton an inch longer than the stick :rotfl:.

Just had to remove one of these from my bathroom floor. Little shit

I've decided that boiling water is more "humanitarian" way :devil:
The most humane way is to pick it up and put it outside. I have never been bitten doing this and unlikely to be. They do more good than harm. I would rather have a couple of these than that epidemic of fruit flies we have had.

The most humane way is to pick it up and put it outside. I have never been bitten doing this and unlikely to be. They do more good than harm. I would rather have a couple of these than that epidemic of fruit flies we have had.
No problem for you or me, but for a small baby it might. If it found a way into the house (same floor as my sons bedroom) it could come back.

Fortunately these guys are too big to make it up your plug hole...

:)

Those are pretty normal out in the country. But they do bite! Woke up in the middle of the night a couple of years back after one bit me and my finger was swollen for a week!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom