• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

They have pretty much ruined fifa online for me

BOUMSONG

Fifa 12 is a quality game but the changes to the online modes have backfired. I thought they might have changed things by now but this doesn't seem the case.

In normal ranked games, you don't see who your opponent is so there is a high chance that you might both end up being the same team, which totally ruins it. Not only that, there strip might end up clashing with yours too.

I'm usually playing unranked now but the problem with that is it doesn't include the stat updates for players.

Wish they just kept it as it was.

i hated fifa 11, loved fifa 10 fifa 12 is good online as well as off, but the thing that puzzles me is how the little niggles, ie dancing around the 18 yard box till the entire defence decide to run away from the ball, or the little curled shot from the 18 yard box, apart from that i like it!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom