There's something about Miriam

alancolledge

Has anyone been watching this on sky.:eek:

might be interesting to know if anyone would have known better.

I used to think that I could spot cross genders a mile off but I wouldn't be embarrassed with her/him on my arm.......my wife would though:D

F

FoxyMulder

Tv just gets tackier by the minute, reality shows, soap opera's and cookery and home improvement tv shows, hmmm wonder why i don't watch much tv these days.

SanPedro

Just couldn't see the point of this programme. It would have worked well enough if the makers had set it up 'straight' as it were. Squirm TV in its worst sense IMO.

Maybe they were thinking of keeping the secret till the end, which would have been a shock and had to reformat the programme after they got sued by the contestants.

Makes Jeremy Beadle look like a saint

CL

Lex

Are they really being sued?

buns

Banned
I thought the whole thing was hilarious...... what better to do to one track minded males....

ad

kennydies

They did get sued by the men. But the program paid them all 125k for the right to air the program.

SILVERBACK

125k to be ridiculed and pointed at in the street by strangers for getting into a he/she mmmm let me think NO THANKS id rather they just cut me out the show completely then take them to the cleaners.how could you live with yourself knowing that you had got into a fella :rolleyes: id have certainly thought the para or was it a commando ??? fella would be less than impressed.

but the didnt get it on with a fella in the mens eyes miriam WAS a woman ( id still give it one)

Miyazaki

Distinguished Member
Originally posted by jelly
but the didnt get it on with a fella in the mens eyes miriam WAS a woman ( id still give it one)

BNP member in gender-bender shocker! :eek:

General Skanky

Bit of a let down at the end. I was hoping for fireworks, but instead we got wet blankets.

wokeye

Never watched this as I am fed up of reality TV rubbish. This seems like a good idea though to take the p*ss out of the typical prats that would go on this type of show me thinks!

if she came onto you in a club you wouldnt know would you (

SILVERBACK

thats not really the point is it jelly lol the point is what would you do after you found out it as an IT?? lol.

alancolledge

Originally posted by SILVERBACK
thats not really the point is it jelly lol the point is what would you do after you found out it as an IT?? lol.

Personnally I would send 'it' down the offy to get some tinnys and when 'it' comes back we could turn on Sky sports and watch the footie! :smashin:

One of the other benefits would be that I'd also be comfortable about farting in front of her !:rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T/9x Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom