There are 173 people viewing General Chat

Ian J

Ex Member
Reaction score
56 members & 117 guests

Ian J*, Iccz, penno116, benhaha85, little chap, JohnG, qwerty321, mij, Ads03, Liquid101, V6CMG, SBanga, RJay, Ed Selley, nickp8, FZR400RRSP*, kav*, Flimber*, DPinBucks, Noggin1980, Mr Incredible, lucasisking, gbcasual, jp_bl_68, bodoman, Speedoguy*, Scotteh, Drunkeh, taffster5, Alan CD, Rock Danger, m4rky_m4rk, rousetafarian, nheather, THE AMATUER*, Loftusrd1980, Tiger Feet, Toko Black*, IronGiant*, Geege, ian494, rickinyorkshire, Solar, NoMansLand, antg1985, brembo, RugbyAl, mikeycubed*, NoStrings, Member 96798, UK Bladerunner, Baron Von Doom, richard plumb, Desmo, Jenn, krish*

Haven't you got any work to do :D

Hey, I'm supposed to be in stealth mode!

I have noticed the number of visitors to GC has rocketed in recent days - any particular reason?

Plenty - but I find that the occasional post in here makes me much more productive.

I'm trying to sort out the reams of paperwork it takes just to get a desk in our London office.

I'm taking a break :D

Hey, I'm supposed to be in stealth mode!

I have noticed the number of visitors to GC has rocketed in recent days - any particular reason?

Whoops - apologies for outing you :)

I noticed yesterday that there was an even larger number of people viewing GC but apart from opening each thread to see who was looking at it I couldn't see if there was something in particular that people were reading.

It was at a time when there were quite a few threads discussing peoples' sexual proclivities but oddly enough it wasn't them that was attracting the readers.

I noticed this yesterday (when it was 190) more than double the people reading all of the Home Cinema forums combined!!

I like general chat. It's informative, interesting, contentious, funny and sometimes serious.

I'm on a break. ;)

I'm so busy, I'm posting in a thread about how un-busy everyone else is :smashin:

It's the conspiracy thread. Brings all the nuts out.

Kidding.:D

Maybe all the useful information that Simon and others have provided in the Workout motivation thread?
Third most popular thread on the first page of GC

No thread about "I love my work" though?

I'm still in honeymoon mode. I will work.... one day.

Have you done your 2 hours yet ;)

I finished at 8am today :D

You must be joking as it's a long time since I did thaty much work in a day.

So far today I have received one phone call and made two and I would guess that the sum total of my "work" today won't be more than 15 minutes

25ozcll.jpg

I have a legitimate reason for being on here during the day, i am retired:thumbsup:

I find being on here reading about everyones problems takes my mind off of worrying about the value of my state pension being eroded by inflation, the rising cost of gas, electricity, water, fuel, food, alchohol etc etc etc.

So to me GC provides a free and acessible source of enlightenment, general knowledge, bigotry, humour, wit, religious intolerance, anger etc etc etc.

Yes, all human life is on here so i dont have to go out and find it:laugh:

Just doing a quick add up the majority are not on page one, which you'd have to think is odd. I'm presuming that views diminish the further back you go.

Funnily enough, although I was logged on I was 3/4 of a mile away on my way to pick up my children from school :)

Just doing a quick add up the majority are not on page one, which you'd have to think is odd. I'm presuming that views diminish the further back you go.

I've never seen them add up properly, it looks like guests don't count.

Guests are often googlebots and such scanning the forums so could be on any page. Either that or pre-registration spammers searching for threads to necro-bump from 2008 :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom