theory

akane_1984

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if i create xbox live game of PD0 waitin for people playin with bots only does kills and flag captures etc still go towards achievments??

I would say yes, as i have had achievements appear when playing against bots

however, i now have 1050 headshots and 111 deathmatches played, without the relevant achievements

Where can I see my total stats for multiplayer (headshots and what not)?

The Fuggler said:
Where can I see my total stats for multiplayer (headshots and what not)?

If you highlight your name in the lobby and press A it will give you an option for pregame stats. Select this using A and then you can scroll along the tabs to view total kills, headshots and games played etc

There are also tabs showing kills per weapon etc and number of games per map

Yeh, I've got 128 sniper kills, but yet to receive 100 sniper kill achievement :confused:

According to one of Major Nelsons blogs in which he interviews someone who had a lot to do with the game ( not Rare, Microsoft Games Studios I think ) the achievment ' bug ' that you describe is because only stats accumulated during a game that is completed count towards achievments. In other words if you join a game, make a few kills and then leave the game before the game runs its course the kills won't count towards your achievments.

kevlar said:
According to one of Major Nelsons blogs in which he interviews someone who had a lot to do with the game ( not Rare, Microsoft Games Studios I think ) the achievment ' bug ' that you describe is because only stats accumulated during a game that is completed count towards achievments. In other words if you join a game, make a few kills and then leave the game before the game runs its course the kills won't count towards your achievments.

I had heard this, but i now have nearly 1200 headshots and 114 deathmatches played and i know i haven't quit that many games early - unless quitting one game wipes a whole sessions worth of stats

Mind you the gamerscore you get for the achievements is only about 50 for those two

I think there are too many achievments worth too little in pdz, I rather have fewer achievments worth more.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom