1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Themescene H56

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Alan Pressley, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Alan Pressley

Alan Pressley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just been to see Ben at Colne and bought a Themescene H56 :thumbsup:

Great demo, nice guy and a brilliant deal :clap:

Thanks Ben

2. benji_m

benji_m

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    :hiya: Glad you like it, we had a look at a few machines and it was good to see them all back to back again, I'd be interested to know if your room environment improved the picture any - give me a PM. I don't know what speed you were travelling but you seem to be home too soon! :nono:

3. zAndy1

zAndy1
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,487
    Ben, are you going to be doing the H77 by any chance?

Cheers,
    Andy.

4. benji_m

benji_m

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Yes :D although stock is going to be very tight. The first two are already kind of promised. More stock should be around soon though and I can't wait to get my hands on our demo model!

I remember thinking this model looked rather good when 4.5k was talked about.

I get the feeling that availability will get worse rather than better if the reviews start to roll out, almost inevitably they will be favorable if the hype and the reviews of the H30 and H56 are any indication of what is to come.

But from what I have seen of Themescene they seem more helpful and 'together' that most manufacturers, so hopefully someone somewhere has ordered enough!