Themescene H30

A

AndyGB

Hi

I'm finally taking the plunge and had decided on the H56, then Optoma went and spoiled my plans by launching the H30, which on the face of it looks like bloody good value. So I decide to have a look at one to see if I really want to pay an extra £1000 for the H56, but can I find one to demo, no I can't.

Has anyone seen one of these in action or know of somewhere that has one to demo ?

I'm in Yorkshire by the way.

Many thanks

Andy

As far as I know the H30 hasn't yet been released in the UK. Some time in February I believe.
From the look of the spec the H56 will still be quite a lot better.
(The H30 spec is very similar to the H50, which although good, was considerably poorer than the H56.)
We'll have to wait and see.

Thanks for that. I had nievely assumed that as they were advertised everywhere they had been released.

Looks like its a 56 for me then.

The H30 should be available to demo very shortly in most branches of Sevenoaks..Im waiting on a call from my mate who is the Assistant Manager in my local branch..he is expecting it in for the weekend..if you check AVS forums then it is having rave reviews over there..hang fire for a week or so & possibly save yourself a grand !!

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=114725

Let me know how you get on when you see it. I'd like to compare it to a Z2 (which I was about to buy).

Thanks

Andrew

I can arrange for a Z2 against the H30 demo in either my Stevenage or St.Neots Branch, if anyones interested i'll post some possible dates.

regards

Unfortunately I live in Sevenoaks (no prizes for guessing what the local AV shop is!). I'd be interested in your views anyway...

Thanks

Andrew

Originally posted by ntslik
I can arrange for a Z2 against the H30 demo in either my Stevenage or St.Neots Branch, if anyones interested i'll post some possible dates.

regards

Do you physically have the H30 in stock at the moment ?

No i don't have the H30 yet, but but we support Optoma fully and therefore the guys at Optoma are extremely helpful when it comes to a demo unit, so we should be able to sort something out pretty quickly.

I've looked at both the H56 and H30 separately. I saw rainbows on the H56 but not on the H30. It looks a nice PJ.
I notice however that the H30 is retailing for ~£800 plus tax in the US , however there appears to be a £400 markup over here .. usually ripoff story no doubt.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom