Themescene H30 Now £1000

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Crustyloafer, Sep 9, 2004.

1. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,268
    For all those who have been swithering over whether to buy one of these, the price has now officially dropped to £1000. Get your hands on one while you can.

2. Darwock

Darwock

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm going to need to demo a DLP projector soon, have had my mind made up on an LCD for a while but this one got such rave reviews it may be worth checking out. Do the sevenoaks in Glasgow do demos? Do you need to arrange it beforehand or can you just pop in?

3. MikeD

MikeD
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Darwock at that price it's well worth checking out, it's a superb bit of kit for a budget projector.

Don't be put off by those who poo poo 4:3, state that the resolution at 800 x 600 is no good and harp on about rainbows.
    Get a demo and compare it with the other higher resolution projectors in it's class, like me you'll probably be stunned by it's picture quality, contrast and black level.

MikeD