Fantastic 4
The Omen 2006 version
Master And Commander: The Far Side Of The World
Hart's War
Dodgeball
House of Flying Daggers
Run, Fat boy, Run
Silent Hill

3-2 Amazon deal might be better on some, but who knows :)

Last edited:

sdavidsonuk

Up to 80% off is a bit of a joke - who's gonna pay £27.49 for Eastern Promises on blu-ray :rotfl:

Ger

Enough with these stupid sales.

:mad:

I want a 10% off promotion, got a ton of stuff I'm waiting to buy.

:lease:

Me too. I am waiting for either Sendit or TheHut to do a 10% code. I have my eye on a number of disks, but want the price to drop a bit more before getting them!

Shaun666

Up to 80% off is a bit of a joke - who's gonna pay £27.49 for Eastern Promises on blu-ray :rotfl:

A bit harsh picking on Eastern Promises, I think it's a damn good film. There's plenty of others on the list that are more deserving of scorn.

captainarchive

Distinguished Member
A bit harsh picking on Eastern Promises, I think it's a damn good film. There's plenty of others on the list that are more deserving of scorn.
Yeah, like almost everything in that list with the exception of Edward Scissorhands and Master And Commander and the latter film BD transfer isn't much better than the DVD.

sdavidsonuk

It wasn't the film, it was the price... I suspect.

Picked at random folks ... from memory it was the 2nd BD shown but was a 75% price 'saving' versus the 1st which was 60%

sdavidsonuk

And I agree, EP is a fairly decent movie :smashin:

But are some forum members in danger of being overly sensitive :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom