theatre tek wow!!!!

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by pinky3003, Feb 28, 2005.

1. pinky3003

pinky3003
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    its been said b4....but i have just got a new pc with 3.2 cpu and good video card....im well and truly over the moon with the pic .....TT+ffdshow really works....im going through my dvd collection and feel as though im watching them for the first time.....i was round paul mertons place last week ....playing with his toys.....sim2 and all that......i will be talking him into getting a htpc...with his lust for AV he cant be without one.....back to my new plaything......have fun...pinky

2. Pbryanw

Pbryanw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +103
    Not "the" Paul Merton of HIGNFY fame :confused: . He doesn't strike me as a Sims 2 player :p

3. dapex

dapex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Pinky, I would be interetsed to know more about your setup, what graphics card ahve you got? are you just playing dvd's or using ffdshow to increase quality??

Cheers

4. pinky3003

pinky3003
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    i have got a radion 9800....never tried tt without ffdshow....but i have another mate who has just spent a lot on a new av system...he is comming over mon to look at my pic on pc....i know he will have to get one....it will be perfect for his 50" pio plasma.....next step for me is a digital tv card....Nebula is only about 20 mins from me......i might be up early in the morn and go and get one.....that digital pic is the dogs