1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The yamaha DSP AX750SE any good?

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by TheeNoMaD, Sep 26, 2004.

Tags:
  1. TheeNoMaD

TheeNoMaD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is the av amplifier i have mentioned any good? Simply because i am in the market for a new AV amp (my old one has died :( )
    So if anyone has this amp is it any good? and where is a good place to read a review on it?

2. Grimley

Grimley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +98
    A few positive reviews in this forum by other members plus HCC reviewed it this month & What hi-fi reviewed it in their August issue with glowing results.

3. Dfour

Dfour

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +85
    Do a search on this forum for AX750SE you will tun up many pages of stuff. The general thought is ist a good amp for A/V and stereo. If you can afford to stump up a few more pounds look at the 1400 as it has dropped in price quite a bit and its a superb amp:smashin:

http://www.krishav.co.uk/store/prodView.asp?idProduct=799&idCategory=494

You could also challange www.superfi.co.uk to price match Krish and also enjoy free postage from superfi when it will cost you £15 from Krish:devil:

4. TheeNoMaD

TheeNoMaD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers guys! Yeah i got the review form what hi-fi but its always best to ask others aswell. Unfortunately the 750 is right on the edge of my budget for a new av amp so i will stick with that probably. I have found it for £375 from www.soundandvisiononline.com and will challenge Richer sounds to price beat as they are up the road from me and i can pick it up and get £10 cashback from them ^^
    Roll on payday!!!!