The XTZ Speaker Owner's Thread Part II

I wasn't there, but from a Swedish forum I heard from a few guys that they are terrific sounding for their price. Not very surprising as we are talking about XTZ. Unfortunatley, there were not many words spoken about the SQ. The demo was a 2.1 setup with a W10 sub if I remember correctly.

Myself have put an order in for a 5.2 setup. M6 and S5 will hopefully arrive in just over two weeks time. Subs late September.

I have also gone for a 5.2 setup 3 x M6 & 2 x S5 with 2 x 1x12 Subs,
However i've requested my order be held until it can all ship complete. I don't see the point
of running this setup without the Subs as it will be compromised in my opinion.

Last edited:
Then you posses a greater amount patience than me. Simply put, after waiting 4 months (2 months overdue), I rather test the main speakers w/o the subs as these are main course than wait +2 more months... If not satisfied, I'll probably not keep the subs anyway. Still, your view of testing the complete package was put forward by me on another forum.

Will be using my much loved Pioneer SC-LX83 for all channels.

Is the introductory pricing still available?

It's no longer available. It was offered to those who ordered earlier in the year before release pending the first production. That's now complete.

The retail price is still incredible value for money.

Regarding arrival.. watch this space!

What are the retail prices Jag?

They're on my website buddy. Good to see you here though I'll admit i'm typing this with a sense of hidden anxiety....lol :)

Aren't these now the price of the KK quattros Saul? ;)

Sent from my iPad using AVForums

Aren't these now the price of the KK quattros Saul? ;)

No they are still cheaper, will be interesting how they stack up against the KKs though. Seeing as the KKs are now the reference! :)

They're on my website buddy. Good to see you here though I'll admit i'm typing this with a sense of hidden anxiety....lol :)
Nice jag is that your own personal cinema in the website pics?

Nice jag is that your own personal cinema in the website pics?

Evening Dan, it is indeed. That's the Jag-Odeon also known on the forums as the 'dog house'. Feel free to pop along at some point for a tea/coffee/beer.

A few modifications since those pics were taken. Been working in the theatre for the last fortnight. There are now 4 projectors on permanent demo for side by side viewings.

Evening Dan, it is indeed. That's the Jag-Odeon also known on the forums as the 'dog house'. Feel free to pop along at some point for a tea/coffee/beer.

A few modifications since those pics were taken. Been working in the theatre for the last fortnight. There are now 4 projectors on permanent demo for side by side viewings.
Looks great!

No they are still cheaper, will be interesting how they stack up against the KKs though. Seeing as the KKs are now the reference! :)

The Kk quattros are indeed great speakers, I've heard and enjoyed listening to them. All speakers/subs produced by or involving Ken are special. The reference status was richly deserved.

The Cinema series will be exceptional too. Hopefully the readership will post their views on the product once it's arrived. Forum members are of course more than welcome to pop over to demo any of the products at Epic.

Hopefully, we'll get to meet one day too pal.

Cheers.

Love to hear the the new xtz but what is really exciting for me at least jag is the 3x12 sub :)

Jag

The price for the S5 on your website, is that for a pair of S5 or for each S5?

Also are the S5 similar to the mk s150T i.e. are they tripole?

Thanks

The Kk quattros are indeed great speakers, I've heard and enjoyed listening to them. All speakers/subs produced by or involving Ken are special. The reference status was richly deserved.

The Cinema series will be exceptional too. Hopefully the readership will post their views on the product once it's arrived. Forum members are of course more than welcome to pop over to demo any of the products at Epic.

Hopefully, we'll get to meet one day too pal.

Cheers.

If I'm ever down your way I'll definitely pop over for a demo. The 'dog house' looks superb Jag, great job you've done there, absolutely magnificent! I wish you all the best in your new business venture! :)

jagg, whens the sub 3x12 dropping?, ive got a pre order secured on that bad boy (although id like 2).

nice! i see the paint has changed a little on the sub, satin on the front with what looks to be a gloss on the side (3x12), do you know if the logo is removeable on the sub too?

Ok, quick update chaps and err.. chaps!

There is a delay with the sub's which may push delivery back to around August/September. I'll get more updates in this regard shortly. I know this will frustrate but bear with the team.

{Mod edit: rule 7}

Ciao for now chaps. I understand we have the hottest days of the year coming up. Enjoy!:hiya:

Last edited by a moderator:
nice! i see the paint has changed a little on the sub, satin on the front with what looks to be a gloss on the side (3x12), do you know if the logo is removeable on the sub too?

As promised Dan, I've got an answer. The logo is not removable from the sub. It's only removable from the satellites as it's attached magnetically. Why remove it anyway? It's loud and proud. :p

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom