The world ending?

Why? If God said to Camping "put this date in your diary, something pretty impressive is going to happen" it could be anything, not necessarily a predictable natural phenomenom.

If you add God to any theory you can do whatever you like. I just wouldn't add God to any hypothesis.

If you add God to any theory you can do whatever you like. I just wouldn't add God to any hypothesis.

The whole point about this is that it's God's Judgement Day, it's all about God ending the world, without God it ain't gonna happen :rolleyes:

The whole point about this is that it's God's Judgement Day, it's all about God ending the world, without God it ain't gonna happen :rolleyes:

Not really, you can use historic information in formulas without God. Like the star of Jesus has been approximated as a comet.

I have a plan with my friends to leave piles of clothes around Truro, to represent the "Taken".
We where going to go with helium-filled sex dolls tied to the cathedral, but they wouldn't lift up :(

I can just imagine it tomorrow. There they are, ready to be taken and someone comes along.

"Sorry guys, we got the wrong date. Someone forgot to carry the 1!".

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom