The world ending?

Shady

I hope not, my Sky Sports Champions League keg arrived this morning...

travid

Distinguished Member
got a hair folicle appointment, so cant be there, sorry:(

IL Cattivo

Distinguished Member
Also its been reported that we might get zombies :eek: and i have not even planned on how am i going to survive :D:(

Quick, someone call 'iccz' the lad is a master on this subject. He shall be our saviour..... :thumbsup:

Thug

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
Is it true that the world ends tomorrow? :(
I think the plan is Rapture tomorrow (all the christians float off the Earth) then all the rest of us left on Earth with no hope and by October the world ends.

So carry on as is for a few more months. :thumbsup:

I think, if the world were going to end tomorrow, you would know it today. There would be a build up to it.

qwerty321

Distinguished Member
Robothamster said:
(all the christians float off the Earth)

Grab hold of their ankles!

Lee

I'm getting a bit fed up of the all this world ending stuff. I just wish someone would give a definite date.

I'm getting a bit fed up of the all this world ending stuff. I just wish someone would give a definite date.

Well you could get hit by a car tomorrow. :D One thing I don't go with is a particular date.

IronGiant

It's pretty earth shattering for the individual though :)

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
I think, if the world were going to end tomorrow, you would know it today. There would be a build up to it.

And also, being all knowing, as you are, you would have notified the forum community in plenty of time.

Lee

Not necessarily. I watched this programme called Voyager yesterday and this ship fired a ray that completely obliterated a planet out of existence. They had no warning

7ofnine

Not necessarily. I watched this programme called Voyager yesterday and this ship fired a ray that completely obliterated a planet out of existence. They had no warning

It's more common than you think. Just look at Alderaan. There one second, then totally obliterated the next.

That's not the end of the world though... That's just an individual's potential death.

Yeah, it was a cross-reference.

Lol, yeah, but a predictable phenomenon is more likely to be gradual.

IronGiant

Why? If God said to Camping "put this date in your diary, something pretty impressive is going to happen" it could be anything, not necessarily a predictable natural phenomenom.

qwerty321

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Starzplay streaming service rebrands as Lionsgate+
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
JVC adds Filmmaker Mode to latest D-ILA projector firmware
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins launches Px8 headphone
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sky set to launch its plug-and-play Sky Stream solution