The Wolverine Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Soundtrack Review

Tech News

News Supplying Robot
<p> <strong><em>Mutant-muzak ... and Wolverine&#39;s got his own built-in tuning-forks!</em></strong></p> <p class="MsoNormal"> With each new film featuring the perma-riled, horn-haired Canadian X-Man we are promised that we will see him finally cut loose and deliver a full-on berserker rage. Barring his defence of Professor Xavier&rsquo;s School for the Gifted in <i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal">X2 </i>and a brief tussle in the woods in <i style="mso-bidi-font-style:normal">Last Stand</i>, the filmmakers really haven&rsquo;t made good on their word. Until now, that is with James Mangold&#39;s inspired and moody take on <em>The Wolverine</em>.</p> <p class="MsoNormal"> Intending to give the much-loved antihero proper room to swing his claws by allowing him to go the adventure-odyssey that most fans regard as his defining story &ndash; the Japanese Saga created in 1982 by Frank Miller and Chris Claremont &ndash; Hugh Jackman&rsquo;s cantankerous Wolverine learns about life, love,...</p>
Read the full review...

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom