The Witcher 3 (X1)

This and Batman are all that are on my Horizon til near Xmas

This and Batman are all that are on my Horizon til near Xmas

Same and Batman can wait for now until its cheaper as i know it just won't get round to playing it with this on my HD.

Did anyone see that live 45 minute gameplay and Q&A the other day on twitch?

Has anyone seen it posited anywhere else like YouTube? Can't find it anywhere.

Havnt you guys seen enough?

Ive hardly watch any of these videos and i feel ive seen too much. Its only a week away!

Ive hardly watch any of these videos and i feel ive seen too much. Its only a week away!

Bored in work!

To be fair not looked at anything for couple of weeks the Apple Watch forums have been keeping me distracted!

I need more MORE MORE !!!

I reckon we have only seen sections of the first few hours.
This game will easily be 100 hours I reckon.

That video above is Xbox One footage with Conan and it looks good.

Did anyone see that live 45 minute gameplay and Q&A the other day on twitch?

Has anyone seen it posited anywhere else like YouTube? Can't find it anywhere.

Can't seem to find it, there seems to be loads of Q&A Videos but none in English that have not already been posted.

Did find this video, it's a video of someone taking on a Wraith, may not want to watch it if you want to experience the fight without knowing anything.

i thought this was out friday, forgot its next tuesday! :thumbsdow

Just reading the xb1 version dynamically scales the resolution apparently. Not sure how that works exactly but it fluctuates between 900 and 1080p. Let the P Wars commence! :lol:

Just reading the xb1 version dynamically scales the resolution apparently. Not sure how that works exactly but it fluctuates between 900 and 1080p. Let the P Wars commence! :lol:

Exact that if things on screen get too intensive the game drops down to 900p to keep the frame rate, similar to COD:AW. If your looking for a technical answer, look elsewhere :D

It's says dynamic scaling 900 to 1080p, which means it's native 900p. So is the hardware scaling it to 1080p? If so why can it not maintain 1080 and not drop back down to 900. I'm sure digital foundry will cover it at some point.

Day one patch on its way then. Hope its not too big!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom