The Witcher 3 (PS4)

so glad they are releasing a NG+ option

Looks like the Gwent deck eon't carry over though :/

(According to a Eurogamer article quoting details from the CDPR website on NG+, anyway)
That's a bummer but guess the gwent cards wont take too long on a new game.

I made the mistake of killing *a very important person* at the beginning so cant get the Full Crew trophy

Where can you find the Archgriffin Decoction?

Think its just new game+

Seems massive for adding new game+

I have reached the point where you go to the Isle Of Mists and have one Witcher Contract left (the level 35 Arch Griffin).

If I continue/complete the story, can I complete this last contract at a later time?

Is anyone else getting major stuttering with with update 1.8 i cant even play every second or so it hitches makes moving a pain and combat damn near unplayable

Have only put 30 min in to the game after the update but it ran with out a problem

I have reached the point where you go to the Isle Of Mists and have one Witcher Contract left (the level 35 Arch Griffin).

If I continue/complete the story, can I complete this last contract at a later time?
Yes you can complete the quest later

seems it happens when ever i ride roach then when i get off the stuttering remains, if i don't ride roach at all it's not there, I'm on skellige if that makes any difference definitely a weird one :confused:

seems it happens when ever i ride roach then when i get off the stuttering remains, if i don't ride roach at all it's not there, I'm on skellige if that makes any difference definitely a weird one :confused:
I did ride roach with out a problem but am not on skellige

Still got the issue i tried deleting the game, re-installed and downloaded the update again just in case something got messed up previously but still the same thing happening all is fine until i get to a certain area on skellige then it slows to a crawl I wouldn't mind if it were just question mark quests i could leave them but a Secondary quest line is in that area also not something i want to leave.

I haven't seen any mention of it online so maybe it's just me but i don't know why if it is.

Still got the issue i tried deleting the game, re-installed and downloaded the update again just in case something got messed up previously but still the same thing happening all is fine until i get to a certain area on skellige then it slows to a crawl I wouldn't mind if it were just question mark quests i could leave them but a Secondary quest line is in that area also not something i want to leave.

I haven't seen any mention of it online so maybe it's just me but i don't know why if it is.
Disable Post-Processing and see if that helps.

Can you do that on the ps4?

I did turn off Post processing it did not make a difference but it seems the problem is only in one area, there is a long pathway leading upto where the quest "cave of dreams" is even the cut scene for the quest stuttered but the actual quest itself was fine as was every where else so yeah, seems that bit wasn't optimised.

I will have a look tonight don't think I have done that quest yet and see if I get the same problem in that aria

I did turn off Post processing it did not make a difference but it seems the problem is only in one area, there is a long pathway leading upto where the quest "cave of dreams" is even the cut scene for the quest stuttered but the actual quest itself was fine as was every where else so yeah, seems that bit wasn't optimised.
I had a nosey and others are having the same issue as you. They all say that once in the cave or once the quest is completed the issue stops.

Cave of Dreams - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Message Board for PlayStation 4 - GameFAQs

The NG+ DLC is live on Xbox Marketplace so presumably will either also be up on PSN or will follow shortly.

EDIT: Looks like PS4 and PC versions will be out tomorrow.

Last edited:
I had taken a break from the Witcher as Arkham Knight was released so i came back to the game at the weekend (i was bored hunting down riddler trophies to finish Batman) with 3 new patches applied.

I had heard 1.07 caused a lot of problems and that 1.08 sorted a lot of them out. One thing i noticed was the dialogue options are a lot slower than they were - there's a noticeable delay from selecting one to the character saying it. There was a few glitches graphically on my arrival to skellige as well that seemed odd and a little worse than anything i'd noticed previously in the game.

Does turning off the post processing make any difference? Still love the game and have put some amount of hours into it. I just wish they had sorted out the little bugs.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom