The wireless headset...fantastic!!!

leamspaceman

Distinguished Member
I got my wireless headset on sunday but only got around to trying it out today. I have to say it's a lovely bit of kit. Well built, very intricate and it works like a dream. Really makes a difference over the standard headset. If you're thinking of getting one...go for it.

C

combox2

I got my wireless headset on sunday but only got around to trying it out today. I have to say it's a lovely bit of kit. Well built, very intricate and it works like a dream. Really makes a difference over the standard headset. If you're thinking of getting one...go for it.

so you're happy with it?

lord-dudester

i completely agree, but i sold mine due to it fitting really badly, i just couldn't get on with it, so i'd always advise trying one out first

but yeah, lovely bit of kit, shame, maybe i got funny shaped ears

D

Deleted member 92943

Really happy with mine as well. Had no complains during GOW :thumbsup:

mascot

Several people using these in GoW matches that I've been involved in have had to stop using them due to buzzing, feedback etc.
Hopefully MS are working on a fix for this, and if they do solve the problem then I'll probably get one, but not until then.

Mec

Novice Member
Had no problems with mine. Was unsure whether to buy one at first due to reports of the problems but after the UK release had a lot of favourable feedback i want ahead and I have to say it the quality is top notch, much better than the standard wired headset.

After two weeks use I have had no complaints when using it in GoW, COD3, R6:LV and arcade games. It also makes it a lot easy to drink your pint (of milk of course :D )

It doesn't have the range of the controller but I wasn't expecting it too. My only concern is the batteries. They don't look like they can be easily replaced and 12 months down the line how long will they last :rolleyes:

Drakan

Standard Member
Got one of these last week and I've been very impressed with it so far. I havn't had any buzzing/feedback problems myself but I've heard it can be solved by lowering the volume on the headset.

akane_1984

Major Nelson has posted a blog regarding those in the US who have had issues with the headset and altough it doesn't help those here, it sounds like they aren't working on a patch

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2006/12/11/wireless-headset-issues.aspx

noticed that on major nelson this morning, what about if us in UK&Europe have trouble who do we ring for replacement. (by way I have wireless set coming christmas) starting to think am in for a lot of trouble.

trevellion

Novice Member
When I started using the wireless headset on my wireless system I had dropouts on the signal and obvious delays with the sound. I then moved my modem downstairs to connect direct to the xbox360 and these issues disappeared. Got to agree that it is a quality piece of kit and much better than the wired headset. The noise cancelling is top notch - you only hear what people say, no more background noise or breathing.:clap:

B

bluemattpreece

mines been working tip top no complaints from people ive talked to on live much better than that wired thing that makes you look like a plank:clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom