• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

The Wire - Complete Series $ 82.00 + postage @ Amazon

INDIE

Distinguished Member
Hi,

Just had a look at this thread and spotted that it should be $ 82.00 not $ 62.00 could a mod please change this please.

Many thanks

Indie.

shadyem

Standard Member
Very tempted by this. What would the likely cost of customs be?
I've order with their highest shipping option before and it arrived in 2 days no custom, but thats £25, bumping up the price to nearly £100. What to do?!

hendec123

Standard Member
Been debating all morning whether to get this,
hoping exchange rate comes down a bit, although unsure when amazon reflects this.Any one know?

judging by the SG1 boxset I got, it seemed to come from Europe. dont know if thats true, I guess must be a reason as had no import charges from US

Last edited:

INDIE

Distinguished Member
Hi,

Just because it came into Europe first doesn't mean it will avoid charges. Sometimes its just luck. Also you can't debate this much longer as the offer is only 24 hrs and ends in 24 mins ! Amazon are doing a week of HBO offers. 1 a day.

Cheers

Indie

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom