The WILD GEESE

S

shaunthedude

Classic film Wild Geese due out soon on dvd reg 2. extras include, commentary from Roger Moore, Making of Documentary and trailer. Is that good or what???

cheers
shaun:clap:

billduff

Standard Member
Excellent news. Been waiting for this. My VHS copy is almost worn through.

Play have it listed for release 5/April/2004 for £11.99. Extras to be confirmed.

S

shaunthedude

I just hope they leave it uncut. Last time I saw it on tv all the F words were missing and a coupe of the gory bits were gone.

M

malcy

I'm waiting until there are some reviews for this.
It is being released by Mosaic I believe who have one of the worst DVD reputations in the UK.
Their Zulu Dawn is a travesty, cropped from 2.35 & 1.78 and one of the poorest ever DVDs for picture quality, compression artifacts and break up

S

shaunthedude

Mosaic did the video release. However, I have been told the dvd is released by Warner Home Video!!!:cool:

M

malcy

Originally posted by shaunthedude
Mosaic did the video release. However, I have been told the dvd is released by Warner Home Video!!!:cool:
Good news if this is a real Warner disc, however are they only the distributor ?
If only a distributor they are not responsible for the content, picture quality as seen with some of the Canal Plus releases (eg Ealing Comedies set 2) which they have distributed

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom