The Wii U Appreciation Thread

Scribblenaughts is £9.99 in Argos at the moment. Out of stock in all my local ones. Can anyone check their local for me and grab it if you can.

Scribblenaughts is £9.99 in Argos at the moment. Out of stock in all my local ones. Can anyone check their local for me and grab it if you can.
Out of stock at all stores nearby me, nearest is 16 miles away then 21 miles & 29 miles.

It's annoying as my local one is literally a qtr of a mile away from me but they never have these deals in. Thanks for looking

It's in stock at one store near me, but I can't get over there until Friday and reserving it now won't hold it for that long. I'll check again tomorrow night and if it's still in stock I can grab it for you.

No problem. :)

One 8 miles away in Wakefield but no chance of getting there this week atm :(

No probs mate. I wouldn't want anyone to go out of their way for it. Just thought I'd add it to the collection as my eldest daughter is taking more of an interest in the Wii U now so seems like a game she will like.

I've just checked my local Argos and nothing - nearest one with stock is 15 miles away.

Really annoying. Like I said mine is literally 2 mins car drive away but no joy. I'll keep checking mine though.

Nope out of stock near me too, shame I would have got one for me as well !!

None near me either...

What is/are scribblenauts? Is the game any good? I do love a good Wii U bargain! :)

Stone the crows Netflix has finally been given a worthwhile makeover that includes not only a new look but the much requested profiles.
You can now turn off the gamepad screen while watching on the TV too. Ok so there's not an actual button to only show on TV, but the ability to press home, then controller settings and turn off gamepad screen to which you then need to use a wiimote to resume.
Unfortunately you cannot use the wiimote with Netflix so will have to wake the pad to navigate which although not totally ideal, but better than nothing I suppose.

At Wii u event today in metro looked mint

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition is coming WiiU eShop on 29th October with a 25% discount until 5th November.
Top game so highly recommend it if you never had the pleasure before.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445606528.270070.jpg

RE:4 is probably one of the greatest games of all time. Also, for once the Wiimote controls are a genuine benefit, not just a gimmick, and make it much more enjoyable to play with precision targeting of limbs (and tentacles...) being a key part of the game.

Well worth getting that, I struggled with that style of play on the new resident evils on the Xbox 360 but it was perfect on the Wii, the 3rd person shooters where aiming isn't needed all the time means you can point and shoot when needed but rest your arm when moving around, it made the game a lot better to play and a lot more user friendly. Shame they didn't make more 3rd person shooters on the Wii and Wii u

It was a great game. really enjoyed it. The aiming was great on it. Don't think I have it anymore, think I sold it !!

Have we not got a Xenoblade Chronicles thread?

Does look good.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom