• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

The wife is better at Wii'ing than me!!

Dave1979

Anyone else had this problem!!

The missus who has never liked games consoles kicks my ass every time!! At Wii Sports and Rayman!!! I have always prided my self on my games console abilities and she has never been able to play them (not got the dexterity in the fingers having never played them as a youth) and now she is whooping me every time!!

belfast-biker

Standard Member
Anyone else had this problem!!

The missus who has never liked games consoles kicks my ass every time!! At Wii Sports and Rayman!!! I have always prided my self on my games console abilities and she has never been able to play them (not got the dexterity in the fingers having never played them as a youth) and now she is whooping me every time!!

MY niece is currently unbeaten in the boxing, despite have the technique* of a 6 year old.

She's six.

* None.

adda

me too, on the tennis once she'd warmed up a bit, started whackin em through to next door. she's a bad loser as well !!
also her bowling technique is awful but works, she lobs the ball up in the air and it lands half way down the alley but then carries on nice an straight.
she said thats how she does it in real life though! :D

Marky1973

my lady wife bowls by giving the impression that she is having a fit and launching the ball vertically - however, she seems to average about 6 strikes a game......I am struggling to keep up with her!!!

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
Give her a kicking on Gears of War and put her back in her place :D.

On a serious note, it's great that none game players can pick up a wiimote and be as good as seasoned game players.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom