The "where is my iPhone 4" thread

hutch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As the title says, all I havent received my iPhone discussion in here :thumbsdow

And we all know its frustrating having to wait but keep tempers and language in check or infractions will be given.

And mine, I suspect Wally has it, hiding in amongst a sea of iPhone 3GS's.

Aah two mods starting off the fun and games, nice to see some maturity ;):facepalm:

Aah two mods starting off the fun and games, nice to see some maturity ;):facepalm:

:rotfl:

apple-kitteh-saiz-u-wayt-4-iphone-u.jpg

I htink im going to shy away from the forum for a couple of days, at least until i get mine activated.

I hate reading about other people getting theirs before me, then if i get it and cant activate it because everyone else in the World is trying to do so will annoy me even more.

Trouble is, i love the waiting and hoping for it to arrive.

Great drama.

:clap:

I doubt mine has even been manufactured
Should be getting delivered on the 28th of October :smashin:

Hutch, are non mods allowed to post in our "I am waiting on my iPhone 4/Lol Catz" thread? :D

My online order is still awaiting dispatched. I've got one reserved at an Apple store, but it's about a 2 hour train journey away. I'm almost tempted to cancel my online one, and just pick up from store tomorrow as I have the day off. Patience was never a virtue of mine :rotfl:

My online order is still awaiting dispatched. I've got one reserved at an Apple store, but it's about a 2 hour train journey away. I'm almost tempted to cancel my online one, and just pick up from store tomorrow as I have the day off. Patience was never a virtue of mine :rotfl:

Our 2 should be coming on the 25th per delivery details.....although a part of me wants to get the reservation in Aberdeen and just cancel the pre order

muhahahaa

Hutch, are non mods allowed to post in our "I am waiting on my iPhone 4/Lol Catz" thread? :D
You are not allowed to give warnings or infractions to Moderators.
Right back on track now, we all know this thread is going to be 85,000 posts long by the end of tomorrow without filling it full of cat jokes :):rolleyes:

Fair enough - but you need to let off some steam when you are checking 1000 posts a day on a gadget you want but others are going to get before you, dont you? :D

I fully expect mine to turn up last thing tomorrow, I always seem to get the last delivery on the vans at my work these days! :(

Anyone gone on an App Store frenzy in preparation?

Oh how that would be such a catastrophe Hutch

did you see what I did there :rolleyes::rolleyes: pmsl

hutch will really be feline it by the end of the day.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Seriously though, where's my iPhone?

Fair enough - but you need to let off some steam when you are checking 1000 posts a day on a gadget you want but others are going to get before you, dont you? :D
dammit, im quitting for a couple of days so I can sulk :(

Actually I can post here because I want to know where my iPhone 4 is, doesnt matter that I cant even order one yet you lucky people :thumbsdow

I think Dave will get his first - I need to speak to Orange to upgrade the missus phone to iPhone 4 then get my sim changed to a microsim. I have already bought an iPad this month, cant afford to buy an iPhone 4 (even on contract) until pay day, a few weeks away.

OK, just saying hello in preparation for tomorrow :hiya:

Hoping to see a few of my mates from the equivalent iPad thread. But please everyone, try and keep calm and patient while waiting for the delivery driver. I need to go, I'm in the middle of setting up a trip wire on the path....:blush:

I am in the Preston area, I usually get parcels around 11am so I am off to tidy up, also looking at buying a y-cam today, anyone got one?

Where is my iPhone? It's not even on a van yet!

Stop eating bacon butties and load up my bleedin delivery :(

So what do we need to do first, is it making sure old iphone is backed up then syncing the new phone? I already have the micro SIM in my old phone. Then is it a case of wiping the old phone?

Mine is "Out for Delivery" with UPS. Is it a bit early to phone them up and ask them where they (it) are (is)? Please, please, please don't let it be 6.00pm like my iPad was....:(

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom