The what's turned, and is turning 4K DV/HDR/Dolby Atmos on Apple TV thread.

Lawrence of Arabia with the Extras has dropped down to HD, wonder if that means it’s getting DV 🤔

Hulk (Ang Lee’s version) is only £2.99 a bit of a marmite film but a decent hdr upgrade but no Atmos.

Hellboy (2019) is only £4.99 and is DV & DA and a decent enough action flick as well - defo a bargain 👍

The one without the extras is 4k DV well the one I’m looking at is
Yeah the one I’ve got in my library has the same ID number as the US which is why when they got the extras I also did. Also hence the HD downgrade as seems they’re having DV added in the states.

That’s also the same reason why my Mummy Trilogy is 4K as they share the same ID as the US versions.

370A16E2-E18E-4035-B517-F430D490CD63.jpeg

Still showing 4K for me and the other one is 4K DV.
It’s showing 4KDV now.
4KDV and a load of Extras :clap:, glad I bought that version of Lawrence of Arabia and not stuck with one of the other ones.
I remember at the time we had a discussion of what’s gonna be the best one to buy, if I remember correctly I think I bought the opposite of what you bought until you bought it twice 🤣

It’s showing 4KDV now.
4KDV and a load of Extras :clap:, glad I bought that version of Lawrence of Arabia and not stuck with one of the other ones.
I remember at the time we had a discussion of what’s gonna be the best one to buy, if I remember correctly I think I bought the opposite of what you bought until you bought it twice 🤣
Does this version have Dolby Atmos too

Yay my Lawrence from the war movie boxset has gone 4k - no extras yet though.

Jaws will be upgrading on Monday.
No insider info but my son has got me the disc for Father’s Day so lump your mortgage on it :thumbsup:

I hope it does. Just watched the US version and it looked fantastic.

Wonder if we’ll get a 4K Dolby Vision upgrade from Arrow in September

I wonder if the rest of the Columbia classic collection will go 4K like they have in the US.

That’s already 4K, just doesn’t have DV unlike the US.
Yeah and the quality is pretty good. I Do want HDR though. Looks like the US one upgraded early June so maybe the U.K. one might add HDR soon? Otherwise It’s a wait until the US one goes back down to $4.99.

Lawrence of Arabia looked some much better in 4K without DV. The colours were so vibrant, now it's all dark. For once I wish it a film wasn't upgraded. 😞

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom