The what's turned, and is turning 4K DV/HDR/Dolby Atmos on Apple TV thread.

The original?

Not sure there would be much point in that, it looked abysmal even on blu-ray.
What you mean this one? It’s defo coming.
EDD7CAB7-87B2-4A9D-B064-A4B697D24AD8.jpeg

Hunger Games is back at 4K on the US iTunes site.
It’s back everywhere and thank Christ for that, not because I own it as I don’t but just because it stops the constant conspiracy theories about it . . ....................................For now!:laugh:

It would seem batman batman returns etc have a new box set which I guess will go 4K and not the previous purchase

It would seem batman batman returns etc have a new box set which I guess will go 4K and not the previous purchase
So are you saying they’ve been relisted?
That’s the boxset boxsart the US store had for the past year or more at the least, and the the individuals have gone back to the Blu-ray boxart.
They’re definitely not showing the boxart that’s been promoted for the 4K releases.

So are you saying they’ve been relisted?
That’s the boxset boxsart the US store had for the past year or more at the least, and the the individuals have gone back to the Blu-ray boxart.
They’re definitely not showing the boxart that’s been promoted for the 4K releases.
Yes I’m saying there relisted apart from first film the 3 others have been relisted for uk 4k release June 3rd I believe

Yes I’m saying there relisted apart from first film the 3 others have been relisted for uk 4k release June 3rd I believe
I was going to buy the box set the other day, glad I didn’t when I saw them on cheap charts in the new on iTunes section. Bloody cheek again. This is the sort of thing I believe Apple should crack down on as it goes against their promise of free upgrades.

I was going to buy the box set the other day, glad I didn’t when I saw them on cheap charts in the new on iTunes section. Bloody cheek again. This is the sort of thing I believe Apple should crack down on as it goes against their promise of free upgrades.
I had this with Spider-Man 2 which it did eventually get upgraded.
I know it’s a different studio but it’s still possible the previous editions will get the upgrade too for those that already purchased.
But yeah I do agree that Apple should crack down on this.

I had this with Spider-Man 2 which it did eventually get upgraded.
I know it’s a different studio but it’s still possible the previous editions will get the upgrade too for those that already purchased.
But yeah I do agree that Apple should crack down on this.
I bought the first Mummy when it was on iTunes in 4k. It still shows up in my library, but those were newly added ones which have now been removed and we’ve only got the original ones in HD now. I’d of liked the rest in 4k but that doesn’t seem to wanna happen now. They shouldn’t of added the new ones in the first place and have them in 4k if they were gonna take them away and that’s the sort of thing iTunes should police. They don’t seem to care they just say it’s up to the studio what they do. Which is unhelpful for us...

I bought the first Mummy when it was on iTunes in 4k. It still shows up in my library, but those were newly added ones which have now been removed and we’ve only got the original ones in HD now. I’d of liked the rest in 4k but that doesn’t seem to wanna happen now. They shouldn’t of added the new ones in the first place and have them in 4k if they were gonna take them away and that’s the sort of thing iTunes should police. They don’t seem to care they just say it’s up to the studio what they do. Which is unhelpful for us...

They weren’t new, they were from the original trilogy boxset which is what I bought while HD and are the ones that went 4K, every now and then that boxset reappears but doesn’t stay around for very long.
Universal are the worst for relists and they don’t upgrade the previous ones either.
I really hope they don’t relist BTTF if and when they get an upgrade.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom