The what's turned, and is turning 4K DV/HDR/Dolby Atmos on Apple TV thread.

Jaws - quite simply one of the greatest films ever made along with Gladiator and neither given the treatment they deserve in the UK on iTunes.
I’d protest on one knee in front of my Apple TV but it would take me an hour to get up!

Jaws - quite simply one of the greatest films ever made along with Gladiator and neither given the treatment they deserve in the UK on iTunes.
I’d protest on one knee in front of my Apple TV but it would take me an hour to get up!
#4KUPGRADESMATTER

Well you can all rest assured that Jaws will turn imminently, now that I’ve just bought a US code :rotfl:

Now it’s just a case of what will happen first, it’ll turn or I’ll actually watch it. I’m guessing the former :D

Well you can all rest assured that Jaws will turn imminently, now that I’ve just bought a US code :rotfl:

Now it’s just a case of what will happen first, it’ll turn or I’ll actually watch it. I’m guessing the former :D
Where did you get the 4k code from please?

Are we expecting atmos from wow?

And how much did one pay?
tonight, I bought Jaws 4K from Blue-ray.com as well,for £5 the seller was british, is all in the timing I`ve lost and won a few bargains like all the Star Wars in 4K for $4 each from one seller

Yeah, I saw a few on there for $10 or more, could’ve waited for something nearer $5 but couldn’t be bothered to keep checking to save $3. I’m nothing if not lazy :D

Yeah, I saw a few on there for $10 or more, could’ve waited for something nearer $5 but couldn’t be bothered to keep checking to save $3. I’m nothing if not lazy :D
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, compare with Ultraviolet Cinema before you buy 😉
5328D381-538F-4914-BFF6-4EE65B52D376.png

UV Cinema is always my first port of call when looking for codes, mainly because it's easier than bluray.com.

I'd actually found that one, twice, but with it being Vudu HD, I wasn't sure what the crack was with it going 4K, so didn't bother, hence the trip to Bluray.

I think I can live with paying the extra $1.58 :D

It'll be 4k on UK iTunes before I get around to watching it anyway :rotfl:

UV Cinema is always my first port of call when looking for codes, mainly because it's easier than bluray.com.

I'd actually found that one, twice, but with it being Vudu HD, I wasn't sure what the crack was with it going 4K, so didn't bother, hence the trip to Bluray.

I think I can live with paying the extra $1.58 :D

It'll be 4k on UK iTunes before I get around to watching it anyway :rotfl:
Yeah my bad I just noticed it’s a Vudu code.
Keep forgetting that since Movies Anywhere they now list Vudu codes in the iTunes section 🤬

Yeah, that's what was confusing me.

I definitely went to the iTunes/MA section before typing in Jaws, thought $6.95 was a really cheap price, so was going to grab it straight away, only to find it was Vudu HD.

Jaws 4K is $7.99 on Vudu currently, so no need to pay more than that

Jaws 4K is $7.99 on Vudu currently, so no need to pay more than that

Its $14.99!!

Anyone by chance watched it see what its like?
Well I’ve watched abit. Skipped abit. Watched abit more because I am waiting for the UHD to watch properly but I would say it looks pretty good. Some nice use of WCG. Little things like the orange flag on a chopper bike really pop. Nice shadow and black detail too. I’d say buy it definitely at its current price!

Seems normal services may have resumed as films are playing back in 4K.
Well at least that’s what the drop down says anyway.

Any one else’s Goonies reverted back to HD today? Typical that I finally sit down to watch something and this happens. Hopefully it’ll return to DV glory soon.

Any one else’s Goonies reverted back to HD today? Typical that I finally sit down to watch something and this happens. Hopefully it’ll return to DV glory soon.
Read the release date had been put back for the physical format possibly that is the reason

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom