• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

The Watch

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
July 2012

First look at Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hill, and Richard Ayoade (The IT Crowd), in the comedy "Neighborhood Watch".

Scripted by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg (Superbad), the film centers on a group of dads who join the watch group in order to escape their families only to stumble upon an intergalactic plot to destroy the world.

Directed by Akiva Shaffer.

339422.jpg

643085.jpg

Last edited:

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Now retitled - The Watch

Viewer Discretion is Advised
The video page contains mature subject matter and is suitable for adults only.

Red Band Trailer #2

>> Trailer

Last edited:

sammy the squid

Distinguished Member
Looks like a load of tosh and i think ive seen enough Vince Vaughn films to last me a lifetime, just find him downright irritating now:thumbsdow

lee667

Distinguished Member
Thought the trailer was quite funny. How did the guy from the IT crowd get a big in it though?

figrin_dan

Ben Stiller was executive producer on Richard Ayoade's "Submarine". They must be chums.

BAN5HEE

Scripted by Seth Rogen and starring Jonah Hill? SOLD! :thumbsup:

barnaby jones

Distinguished Member
Saw this today. Hmmmm not good. At times it just felt like Stiller and co were just improvising, for me the film seemed to leave all the footage in that usually ends up on the cutting room floor. Shame really, as it kinda had a modern take on Ghostbusters vibe to it.

DVD-Man

Distinguished Member
I enjoyed 'The Watch' it was a silly movie which delivered the laughs.

Any Moss fans might not want to watch this as Richard doesn't get many lines.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom