TW.jpg

TW (packshot).jpg

Attachments

• TW (j-card_back).jpg
    TW (j-card_back).jpg
    590.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Needs to be UHD and the version without the comic strip bits, I really dislike those.

Needs to be UHD and the version without the comic strip bits, I really dislike those.
With Wayne's World and Planes, Trains and Automobiles getting 4K's shortly after their BR steelbooks I wouldn't put it past Paramount from releasing this on 4K in a few months and then again in a 4K steelbook after that.

There seems to be 2 releases amazon. Com comes with dvd and digital copy. Yet zavi is only the bluray. Amazon Cost about the same as zavvi after delivery charges etc . Maybe the amazon version will have artwork inside the steel. I wonder if amazon uk will sell the same one as amazon.

There seems to be 2 releases amazon. Com comes with dvd and digital copy. Yet zavi is only the bluray. Amazon Cost about the same as zavvi after delivery charges etc . Maybe the amazon version will have artwork inside the steel. I wonder if amazon uk will sell the same one as amazon.
Amazon USA listing is the USA SteelBook from 2019
Was previously a FYE exclusive

It's getting a re-issue in USA trade wide release with a release date Tuesday December 6th 2022
USA SteelBook is Blu-ray+DVD+Digital

UK SteelBook
It's a re-issue of USA SteelBook from 2019 but just Blu-ray in UK
Same inside artwork as USA SteelBook from 2019

Amazon UK
UK SteelBook Release date Monday December 5th
It's not live yet on Amazon UK

Zavvi UK is selling the UK SteeBook not USA

USA and UK SteelBook re-issue might have a different finish to USA SteelBook from 2019
Or USA release be same finish and UK have a different finish

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom