Quantcast

The Wand Company Star Trek Original Series Phaser & Communicator Prop Replicas

mckee74

Distinguished Member
That looks brilliant.

Did anyone get the HD-DVD one when they released the box set?

KiLLiNG-TiME

Distinguished Member
My phaser arrived today it's a thing of beauty.

Now i am just waiting for their classic Star Trek communicator which comes out this year the two should look great together.

(i have edited the thread title to show the makers & the link to go to there website and not just a reseller).

Last edited:

KiLLiNG-TiME

Distinguished Member
That looks brilliant.

Did anyone get the HD-DVD one when they released the box set?
It is indeed, no i didnt get the HD-DVD one but there are quite a few out there but i think none of them come close to the wand version as in hand its amazing really, i think the laser scanning was the trick to an excellent product.

(sorry for late reply :) as it seems nobody else is remotely interested ;) ).

inzaman

The communicator looks amazing, and it actually works too - how cool is that.

KiLLiNG-TiME

Distinguished Member
The communicator looks amazing, and it actually works too - how cool is that.
Extremely cool i think, ultimate trek geekdom :)

(can't believe more Original Series fans aren't into them! )

Last edited:

nutski

They look amazing, I really would love to get the Phaser and the Communicator but can't justify it at the moment, one day though!

KiLLiNG-TiME

Distinguished Member
They look amazing, I really would love to get the Phaser and the Communicator but can't justify it at the moment, one day though!
Granted they are not the cheapest but there attention to detail (& function) is second to none which i think justifies the price, as you say one day :)

nutski

I've got a 1/6 Scale DeLorean to pay off first, then i'll look at these :)

There never really seems to be enough quality options for Star Trek when for Star Wars you can get about anything!

KiLLiNG-TiME

Distinguished Member
I've got a 1/6 Scale DeLorean to pay off first, then i'll look at these :) The $$$ Hot toys version?

There never really seems to be enough quality options for Star Trek when for Star Wars you can get about anything!
Indeed hence why i jumped on these & wanted to share :)

IndianaBlues

I'm catching up on Star Trek Continues and noticed in the credits of Episode 4 that the Wand Company supply the hero props. I've had the phaser for over a year, communicator is on order, albeit 3 months later than it was originally intended to be released

KiLLiNG-TiME

Distinguished Member
Last edited:

Trending threads

Top Bottom