The Walking Dead: World Beyond (AMC) Season 2

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
AMC has revealed this week that a third television series is also being developed.

Rick Grimes Apocalyptic Cooking Show ? :D

Ed Carroll, chief operating officer, AMC Networks
That is in active development, We’re not yet at a stage where we’ll be announcing its plans to premiere. But we have hired creative people that have pitched story outlines. We feel very good about the development of that series.”

AMC Operating Chief: Third 'Walking Dead' Series in 'Active Development'

Gimple really is trying to gain J.J. Abrahms haters interest as the re-spin king.
The Walking Bread bakes on.

Perhaps we can kill it with fire....

I will be amazed if this actually happens.

Of course it's two females. Shouldn't we have a transgender lead at least to be in vogue now? Female lead this and that is getting so passé.
If they came of age to it and essentially never knew anything other (as we've already seen with some), the whole piece about how their lives will be forever changed makes no sense.
I'm guessing Mad Max will've handled it better.

AMC’s coming third Walking Dead series will be “completely different” from the flagship series and spinoff Fear the Walking Dead, says chief content officer Scott Gimple.

“We’re starting shooting next month,” says Gimple

alexa-mansour-nicolas-cantu-split.jpg

Alexa Mansour & Nicolas Cantu

Alexa Mansour, Nicolas Cantu, and Hal Cumpston will all star in the new series, which is said to follow two female protagonists and focus on the first generation to come-of-age in the zombie apocalypse. A second lead female role has yet to be cast.

New ‘Walking Dead’ Series Casts Three Lead Roles (EXCLUSIVE)

I loved and enjoyed The Walking Dead till season 4 but after that they ruined it. The Negan character was stretched too long. Hope they end it soon and come up with some better with the same theme.

Ive lost all interest in this franchise now, not really interested in TWD, FTW or this new spin off.

I think that the Walking Dead franchise is aiming to be on the air for 52 weeks of the year.

I won't make a judgement on this one yet other than it ticks alot of boxes. Where is the disabled person? I want to see my people represented (yes I know there is one in Fear, but that isn't enough.) :)

The apocalypse starts here

Last edited:
I see nothing in that trailer that makes me want to watch this. We've already binned FTWD and I don't feel any need to add something else set in the same world to replace it. That well seems like it's barely got enough in it to sustain one series let alone three

amazon have taken a bite on third

Ive lost all interest in this franchise now, not really interested in TWD, FTW or this new spin off.
I gave up on TWD during the Negan storyline as they turned him from someone terrifying and insane to a cartoon character,
FTWD just fizzled out and I gave that up half way through the last series.
This will have to get some spectacular reviews before I even take a look at it

Quelle surprise, female leader/s, mix of races and youngsters. Scott Gimple ticking more boxes.
If they haven't got the writing sorted it's just going to be a yawn fest.
The usual BS write up of lives not being the same, goodies and baddies etc. is so trodden ground now.
Julia Ormond in a role in which she actually keeps her clothes on will be the surprise.
The zombies are so incidental now.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom