The Walking Dead: Season 8 (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

chancy007

Any idea how much of a zavvi rip off that they will price it at?

After season 7 steelbook that was going for around £12 in ebay

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
:laugh::laugh: nice rip off price from Zavvi again.

I'm waiting for a price drop. Picked up season 6 and 7 for alot less after a long wait.
Exactly, so why you're expecting a new season day one release to be cheap I'll never know, TV shows especially are not cheap to begin with.

Amaray release is £30 btw so I don't think the steel is that badly priced tbf.

chancy007

Exactly, so why you're expecting a new season day one release to be cheap I'll never know, TV shows especially are not cheap to begin with.

Amaray release is £30 btw so I don't think the steel is that badly priced tbf.
Red it was meant as a joke hence the laughing. Is sarcasm unknown on here

Bemused One

Distinguished Member
hopefully none,imo total garbage this lost it 2 seasons ago,i can’t believe i watched this,no more from here in i’ve learnt my lesson
Having only seen the first season, I wouldn't know, but you are not the first person who's told me that. Shame. :(

Bemused One

Distinguished Member
Used to look forward to it every Monday when it was on,now i don't really care if i watch it or not :(
If this is the general consensus among fans now then it's days will be numbered. It's always a shame when a once great show loses it's way. :(

movieman1866

I'm enjoying the current season, feels like it's back on track again. Waiting for the price to drop before buying the season 8 steelbook.

chancy007

I'm enjoying the current season, feels like it's back on track again. Waiting for the price to drop before buying the season 8 steelbook.
Well I know a new enemy is round the corner so I'm not spoiling it. But Samantha Morton is playing the baddie and that enough for me to watch the new season. I think Rick going is good for the season. He has just been boring the last few seasons.

movieman1866

Well I know a new enemy is round the corner so I'm not spoiling it. But Samantha Morton is playing the baddie and that enough for me to watch the new season. I think Rick going is good for the season. He has just been boring the last few seasons.
You could
Whisper
it.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG SN7CY Soundbar Review, Hisense 55U7Q, LG Nano90, Best of the Month, B+W Sigourney Weaver
Top Bottom