• Apologies for the inconvenience, but AVForums will be offline from 6am Thursday 21st January 2021 for a few hours while we perform a major update to our core software. See what changes are coming.

Bargain The Walking Dead season 7

Roohster

Distinguished Member
I made the mistake of hesitating and continuing to browse for 5 minutes, must've been a slip up at their end... by the time I got to checkout the price had changed to something more realistic :(

mikemag

Distinguished Member
As soon as I put S7 in my basket I got a message saying it was no longer available, but I did manage to get S6 for £3 so cheers for the heads up.

cmdrmarc

I think there was a weird pricing thing - Arrival on Bluray was £3 for a few hours. £6.99 now

Fatti

Novice Member
I use Keepa for price alerts; had an email alert at 09.49 saying the price had dropped to £4.00. Didn't notice the email until lunchtime and, strangely enough, Amazon was out of stock.

ssbib

Distinguished Member
Hi. Does anyone own this? I got it for Christmas but noticed it didn’t have a slip case this year. Are all your copies the same or is mine incomplete? Thanks.

Bakey

Hi. Does anyone own this? I got it for Christmas but noticed it didn’t have a slip case this year. Are all your copies the same or is mine incomplete? Thanks.
I got mine just before Christmas from Amazon in a lightning deal and it came with a slipcase. The ones I saw in HMV last month didn't have any though.

ssbib

Distinguished Member
I got mine just before Christmas from Amazon in a lightning deal and it came with a slipcase. The ones I saw in HMV last month didn't have any though.
Thanks for the info. I think my brother got this one for me from HMV. I wonder why it didn’t have a slip case. Not sure if I’ll be able to get one now as I opened the cellophane without thinking.

ssbib

Distinguished Member
Can I ask you to post a picture of the Blu Ray with slipcase so I can show the store what I mean when I’m in and confirm it does intact need one?

djpaulc247

Distinguished Member
Sadly, season 7 isn’t even worth £4 so that price would still be too high

Bakey

Can I ask you to post a picture of the Blu Ray with slipcase so I can show the store what I mean when I’m in and confirm it does intact need one?
Are these photos any good? Noticed a few newish titles in our HMV that don't have slips, always get them if I order from Amazon so wondering if they sometimes take them off.
IMG_20171229_202905573.jpg

ssbib

Distinguished Member
That’s perfect thanks. I have been able to get the money back from HMV, they even gave me the higher price from before Christmas despite me not having a receipt. Popped in to Asda to pick one up but they only have the DVD (with slip). Will buy from amazon like you did. Thanks for the help with this, really appreciate it.

ssbib

Distinguished Member
Also I’m wondering if HMV bought them without the slip for a discount price. Save a few quid on that and then sell them full price. Wouldn’t surprise me.

ssbib

Distinguished Member
My amazon copy has arrived today, but it does not have the slip case! What’s going on? Can anyone confirm where to buy this from that includes the slip case?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom