The Walking Dead: Season 6 (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 10/10/2016

Exclusive Artwork by Jock

twd-season-6-jpg.750962

Attachments

• TWD-Season 6.jpg
    TWD-Season 6.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 936
Last edited:
Still need S4 and S5 as well

cheers for the info bet they get released at the same time making it an expensive month lol

cheers for the info bet they get released at the same time making it an expensive month lol
That's what happened with the first 3 wasn't it, so yeah I can totally see that happening that way again :eek::laugh:

I would so get these (only TV show I would get on steelbook) ... but I don't like the mismatch of regular and jumbo. Shame they aren't all the same size. #ocdagain

I was not going to dip into buying season Steelbooks as i only started watching The Walking Dead last September from Season 1

(Yes i know i had a lot of catching up to do but that was better watching them all back to back)

But i got the First Season from the Entertainment Store for £6 with my rakuten points reduction and now im hooked as i only have Sky On Demand versions of it so my collection will start from now :D as i cant resist the Artwork either I just hope Jock keeps designing them to all match.

By the way guys this is refering to Season 6 but Season 4 has not come out yet whats the hold up ??

Last edited:
Update from eOne :)

Hi all,

I can confirm they will be slim steelbooks, feedback was duly noted!

Seasons 4,5,6 will release on the same date. (TBC but likely to be Q3 this year)

At this stage we will not be re-releasing season 3 unfortunately....

They will be releasing through eOne Direct, which now includes Amazon Market Place, Rakuten and eBay.

eOne Direct

So is Season 3 the only Jumbo then RED ?? What a shame as it will stick out like a sore thumb and if its 5 discs Why not use the Mission Impossible Ultimate Collection Steelbook that is Slim ???

Shame to spoil the Set like this but im still buying it as its only £11.99 at the mo

So is Season 3 the only Jumbo then RED ??

Jumbo yes, but the color won't be red but Blue/Green :D:devil:

Why not use the Mission Impossible Ultimate Collection Steelbook that is Slim ???

Because it's a different movie and would not fit for this? :D:devil:

PS: Just trying to have some fun :p

So is Season 3 the only Jumbo then RED ??
Yeah that's right, just Season 3, so just 1 out of 6 ain't bad! :)

What a shame as it will stick out like a sore thumb and if its 5 discs Why not use the Mission Impossible Ultimate Collection Steelbook that is Slim ???
Overall together I don't think it'll look bad tbf. Season 3 came out in 2013, these slim 6 disc hub steels are a recent thing so that may have something to do with it... :D

Not sure. Where they part of the Play group?

Have no idea, they did send an email last year maybe confirming they would be releasing the steels. And that they would do that via amazon, eBay and play. But play has now gone and I can't find this company online?

Have no idea, they did send an email last year maybe confirming they would be releasing the steels. And that they would do that via amazon, eBay and play. But play has now gone and I can't find this company online?

Try Eone films on google i phoned this number 2 months ago 020 3691 8600 in London. They said they were waiting for confirmation. they better hurry up otherwise i'm selling the first 3 Steelbooks no point keeping if the set is not going to be released

wow! That's awesome. Been looking forward to these three for so long. Thanks for sharing!

£34.99 WTF
It's the newest yet to be released on blu-ray/dvd season (26th September, 3rd October for the steel) that's why, the standard blu-ray is £30 at Amazon. It was the same when season 3 came out, ES charged £36.99 at the time.

At that price, I confidently predict this is one that won't sell out....

It's the newest yet to be released on blu-ray/dvd season (26th September, 3rd October for the steel) that's why, the standard blu-ray is £30 at Amazon. It was the same when season 3 came out, ES charged £36.99 at the time.

I think.i may hold out for the price drop on this one

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom