The Walking Dead (AMC) Season11 TBC

bubs999

Can't believe this is still going. I might try and catchup, think I'm 3 seasons behind, but the whole Negan storyline got really boring. When it comes to zombies, they're all super snipers, but go against the other factions and they can't hit sh*t!

mafaa

Distinguished Member
While the network nor sources won’t comment on who Bingham will play, odds are that we’ll finally see Bingham as Stephanie, a character she’s done the voiceover for in the season 10 episodes “Bonds” and “Morning Star”. Stephanie is an enigmatic survivor of the zombie outbreak in Charleston, West Virginia, who connects via radio with Josh McDermitt’s Eugene Porter.

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Can't believe this is still going. I might try and catchup, think I'm 3 seasons behind, but the whole Negan storyline got really boring. When it comes to zombies, they're all super snipers, but go against the other factions and they can't hit sh*t!

Same, although I gave up just before the Negan storyline and hearing how boring it was, I didn't carry on with it.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom