The Walking Dead (AMC) Season 10c (Feb 2021)

Not sure if this is a good or bad thing to be honest

10?!

I've not seen S8 yet, and not really in a massive rush to do so. The first 2-3 seasons were great, but when they started to 'settle down' it all went down the pan quite fast through the following seasons.

TBH I don't know why I even watch it anymore. Can't help myself though?!

Too much invested in Rick to quit I guess?

they haven't given me a good reason to stop watching it yet, but they're hemorrhaging their main characters at the moment and it really doesn't feel like they've established or developed any of the newer characters enough to fill the gaps that leaves behind

The Walking Dead Catch-Up: Watch 1 Second Of Every Episode or don't

discretion

Michael Cudlitz is down in Georgia, directed a Season 10 episode, his second directorial effort, posted a selfie with Judith actress Cailey Fleming.

May 31, 2019 05-44-15.jpg

Michael Cudlitz is down in Georgia, directed a Season 10 episode, his second directorial effort, posted a selfie with Judith actress Cailey Fleming.

View attachment 1157069
I like that kid as much as her mother.:facepalm:
Nice to see Cudlitz though - after my recent respin of Southland.

THE WALKING DEAD Season 10 Will Reportedly See This Comic Book Character Make Their Debut On The Show

Comicbook Spoilers
ezgif-5-a7e75eea5ebd.jpg

AMC's The Walking Dead has a reputation of deviating from the source material, but when the show returns for its tenth season this fall, they will introduce yet another character from the now-complete comic book series.

While chatting with Entertainment Weekly, showrunner Angela Kang revealed that Dante will be the latest character to make the transition from page to screen and shared a few details on his role in the show.

“He is this roguish, fast-talking, sometimes charming, sometimes annoying guy who can sometimes put his foot in his mouth, but is an interesting presence in the comics,” Kang explained.

As fans of the books likely know, Dante also served as a love interest for Maggie Green, but with star Lauren Cohan currently off the show, it’s unlikely that we’ll see this particularly storyline play out on the small screen.

However, the showrunner did make it clear that despite some changes, Dante will indeed “play an important role in the story in Alexandria.” Of course, we’ll have to wait until this fall to see what this story is.

Only found out yesterday they'd officially finished the comic.

Disappointed it was absolute rubbish.

They have a very good opportunity at least to make sure the show doesn't end as poorly. And it shouldn't be too difficult :laugh:

Only found out yesterday they'd officially finished the comic.

Disappointed it was absolute rubbish.

They have a very good opportunity at least to make sure the show doesn't end as poorly. And it shouldn't be too difficult :laugh:

TWD writers: Hold our beers :p

TWD writers: Hold our beers :p

All I'll say is if they finish the show the same as the comic, I think even the ones who still enjoy the show will riot :D

I realise Rick isn't "officially" part of the TV show anymore, but I can't see him not reappearing for the finale. Whenever that is.

THE WALKING DEAD Season 10 Will Reportedly See This Comic Book Character Make Their Debut On The Show

Comicbook Spoilers

Go on, give us a clue who that is so I can at least google him. I've only read up until all out war.

#1 Lines We Cross 7.6/10

The show is a different animal, for now

Loved the Roman-equse training setup, Michonne could do all herself anyway :D

Daryl had a lot to say :laugh:

Blazing Russian space sat

Carol to Alpha, over...cant wait for that showdown, heads will roll, oh they already did

How have you seen this @raigraphixs when it premieres next week?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom