The Virtuoso Movie Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
Thanks Cas, saved me some time on this

One thing its Anson Mount you have it as Anton, mind you if its only a 3 he wouldn't
perhaps being mistaken for someone else. :D

That’s a heck of a cast for this kind of thing. I like David Morse. Anson Mount was also wasted in The Stath’s Safe.

That’s a heck of a cast for this kind of thing. I like David Morse. Anson Mount was also wasted in The Stath’s Safe.

It was a small part, but he was also very cool, and I wasn't expecting his first skirmish as he looked like a businessman (which was the point). And I do like the final confrontation between him and Statham, as it played against expectations, particularly for a Stath film. I've got a lot of time for Safe.

Virtuoso makes a full-time waste of him by comparison, and makes him utterly ridiculous with that voiceover. It's almost comedy value though.

It was a small part, but he was also very cool, and I wasn't expecting his first skirmish as he looked like a businessman (which was the point). And I do like the final confrontation between him and Statham, as it played against expectations, particularly for a Stath film. I've got a lot of time for Safe.

Virtuoso makes a full-time waste of him by comparison, and makes him utterly ridiculous with that voiceover. It's almost comedy value though.

Yeah, was totally not expecting him to obliterate the Triad goons! :D I did want a bit more from that final confrontation - call me a purist. :D Safe has some cracking, bone crunching action even if the plot gets more preposterous as the movie goes on. :D Chad Stahelski was the 2nd unit action director on it.

Thanks Cas, you saved me from putting it on a watchlist (As I normally would as Mr. Hopkins is in it)

This should've been called The Idiot Savant but that would've been an insult to idiots.

This was atrocious. Avoid it!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom