The Unit

AML

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Anybody heard about this? Military based TV show about the lives of spec ops soldiers.

Starts Robert Patrick (the quicksilver terminator!) and Dennis Haysbert (prezy on 24)

Starts the 7th March on CBS.

Since "Over There" got canceled, this gives me something to look forward to!
:D

You can see clips on ign.com

Cheers for the heads up AML. It was a big shame Over There got cancelled. I hope this show is a good un. :smashin:

Sounds good , but it will probly last 3 eps n then be cancelled lol

neilo said:
Sounds good , but it will probly last 3 eps n then be cancelled lol

Wouldnt surprise me at all. Buggers hey.

Just to remind everyone The Unit was on last night. :)

ohh god more stuff to watch lol

Razor said:
Just to remind everyone The Unit was on last night. :)

Got it, not sure when I'll get round to watching it though:)

Brilliant first episode 10/10

A big thank you to AML for the heads up on this show. :smashin:

Downloading the first/pilot ep just now. Ill give some feedback later on!
If you want to know where to get it PM me!

AML said:
Downloading the first/pilot ep just now. Ill give some feedback later on!
If you want to know where to get it PM me!

I am sure you will love it AML. I wanted to see another one straight away. Look forward to your thoughts. :smashin:

Got around to watching The Unit last night, an it was a pretty good first show, but didn't it just remind you of E-Ring? Just a little bit? I really like E-Ring so I can see me liking this but it just didn't seem too original. I guess all the hype that's been on for the past 2 weeks got to me. Looking forward to next weeks show.

Mindcrime said:
Got around to watching The Unit last night, an it was a pretty good first show, but didn't it just remind you of E-Ring? Just a little bit? I really like E-Ring so I can see me liking this but it just didn't seem too original. I guess all the hype that's been on for the past 2 weeks got to me. Looking forward to next weeks show.

I have never heard of E-Ring, Please tell me more. :)

Sounds like it might be my bag. :thumbsup:

Razor said:
I have never heard of E-Ring, Please tell me more. :)

Sounds like it might be my bag. :thumbsup:

The E-Ring is great, and about the section of the Pentagon that signs off on special forces missions.

The Unit was great too.

JonMace said:
The E-Ring is great, and about the section of the Pentagon that signs off on special forces missions.

The Unit was great too.

I am grabbing E-Ring now. :)

Another thumbs up for The Unit. :smashin:

Razor said:
I am grabbing E-Ring now. :)

Another thumbs up for The Unit. :smashin:
I did watch the 1st E Ring but didnt carry on there was so much else to watch at the time I didnt carry on

Just finished watching the Unit.
That was grrrreat! :thumbsup:

David Palm... I mean Denis Haysbert was amazing! Totaly in controll.
And Robert Patrick, what a scoundrel!:D

This show is shaping up to be even better than Over There!
Right up there with my regular weekly viewing of 24, Lost and BSG, SG1, Atlantis.

E-Ring has another 5 episodes to run in the current season, but we haven't seen one for over a month now, mainly because of the Olympics and that show from Hell, American Idol. I haven't neard any news that it's been pulled, I hope not, as it is a really good show. I know a lot of new season shows are starting again soon, so hopefully E-Ring is one of them.

Mindcrime said:
E-Ring has another 5 episodes to run in the current season, but we haven't seen one for over a month now, mainly because of the Olympics and that show from Hell, American Idol. I haven't neard any news that it's been pulled, I hope not, as it is a really good show. I know a lot of new season shows are starting again soon, so hopefully E-Ring is one of them.

I'm not thinking so TV tomb has not got any restart dates and Commander in Chief is not restarting till 18th April, which stopped at about the same time

Finally got to watch The Unit last night.

Damn that was good stuff for a network production:)

I'm not sure who are more dangerous, the soldiers, the dodgy commander or the wives!

I watched last night too , really liked deffo on my download list now :thumbsup:

I was just thinking this morning that I remember a new soldier show was due to start about now and with most of my favourite shows reaching thier end of season...

Cheers for the heads up.

Dont spose anyone has a file that contains all the currently released episodes of e-ring packaged up that i could download from ;)

AML, :hiya:

Have sent you an pm.:thumbsup:

AML, :hiya:

Thanks very much.:thumbsup:

Tardis

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom