The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent (2022) 4K UHD

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi

Release date: 11/07/2022

TUWoMT_4K.jpg

Steelbook thread: The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
See it's dropped to £25.00 (was an incredible £35.00 -maybe mixed up with the Steelbook) on Amazon but they've obviously followed HMV:

Might be tempted at that but Lions Gate are on crack cocaine I think charging £39.99 also for Dirty Dancing on 4K Blu-ray.

See it's dropped to £25.00 (was an incredible £35.00 -maybe mixed up with the Steelbook) on Amazon but they've obviously followed HMV:

Might be tempted at that but Lions Gate are on crack cocaine I think charging £39.99 also for Dirty Dancing on 4K Blu-ray.

That's Amazon doing that, it's £29.99 at HMV/Zavvi.
Amazon will price match HMV at some point as usual.

£21.01 that'll do nicely:

I just watched this in the cinema two nights ago. Very funny, a film in a similar vein to JCVD or Last Action Hero, where an actor plays a larger-than-life, fictionalised version of themselves. I don't know if it's worth £25 to own, probably better picked up in a Two For £25-30 deal of some sort.

Last edited:
Really looking forward to picking this up and watching again.

Think they missed a trick with the title though, should’ve been called “Captain Corelli’s Mandalorian”

Watched it last night and Cage was brilliant. It's not really sunk in yet as the tone is all over the place but I think that's intended.

US artwork off eBay:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600(1).jpg

I loved it, not even Tiffany Haddish could ruin it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom