The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent 4K Blu-ray Review & Comments

Styles

Watched this on Saturday night, thought it was brilliant. Surprised me how much I enjoyed it.

SirTiger007

Thanks Cas, I’d heard such mixed reviews I’d skipped it at the cinema. Will probably wait for a price drop and/or it hitting streaming - I do like a Nic Cage film!

Roohster

Distinguished Member
The best film Cage has been in for decades, brilliant stuff.
Loads of fun, great story and I loved
the long slow twist

encaser

There should've been more Cage vs Cage moments but the ones in there were gold. Mando Pascal and Cage play well together with the weird buddy moments and it's the first time I ever paid so much attention to the footwear gaffs/goof, that would've made me look like I was auditioning for Queer Eye.
Tiffany Haddish is fun but Horgan and Harris are pretty much wasted.
You can imagine Cage actually rocked up to some of his meets and went full Cage to get the role, only to blow it and, that scene made me flash to Val Kilmer's excellent documentary, where he showed video footage of the audition tapes he sent out...sometimes less, really is more.

xxGBHxx

I thought it was a solid 7. Falls into the category of "Films I'm glad I watched and enjoyed it but I wouldn't watch again"

I agree I think it could have gone completely OTT and been better for it with more "Cage on Cage" action but as it was a decent mindless "popcorn" flick.

G

moraghan

Has to be said ... top hair transplant judging from the trailer. Poor Nic has worn some of the worst wigs ever witnessed on the big screen but now looks well cool.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN800B 8K TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom