The ultimate noob question: How do I invert my picture?

F

Frankeh

Ok I just installed my PJ, it's on it's head mount ceiled.. of course when I put it on I get the picture inverted... how do I invert it? I probably have to go to my menu but I can't read the menu options when everything is inverted, I become easily sick when I see text inverted.. so can someone please tell me where I invert my picture? I have a Sanyo Z3 PJ

sorry for this noob question

SeaneyC

Page 42 of the manual...... *sigh*

Go to the bottom tab in the Main Menu (settings), then scroll down to the 2nd screen of the Settings menu, highlight "mounting" then press right to select ceiling mount.

F

Frankeh

SeaneyC said:
Page 42 of the manual...... *sigh*

Go to the bottom tab in the Main Menu (settings), then scroll down to the 2nd screen of the Settings menu, highlight "mounting" then press right to select ceiling mount.
oh I'm sorry, I skimed through the manual but didn't notice it, thanks mate it works now

Tempest

Distinguished Member
You could just of easily turned the screen upside down :D

0B1-1

You should've inverted the pic before celing mounting it, then it would have been the right way up! Doh.. :lesson: :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom