The UK Audio Show 2021 in Northamptonshire 9- 10 October is going ahead

I reached out today to get a ticket for the 9th and asked how it’s going to be managed now with relaxed COVID rules from the government.

I pushed the same question to the show organiser this morning and they are visiting the conference centre next week to confirm final arrangements and this is one thing that will be firmed up on.

They have promised an update once things are confirmed with the Hotel as obviously it is their call and operation.

Chris, AAC

I pushed the same question to the show organiser this morning and they are visiting the conference centre next week to confirm final arrangements and this is one thing that will be firmed up on.

They have promised an update once things are confirmed with the Hotel as obviously it is their call and operation.

Chris, AAC
Thanks a lot Chris,
please let us know once you know more.

This just in:

THE UK AUDIO SHOW 2021 – 9/10 OCTOBER – DE VERE STAVERTON ESTATE

In the next seven days we might have to restrict Complimentary Passes available on the Saturday, due to the volume of requests.

If we have already confirmed your Pass then you need have no concerns; if not then please let us know by return.

The show is now full with regards to Exhibitors/Brands, and what we have planned as attractions will be added to our website on or before the 15th September

Finally if you’ve received your Pass confirmation and it’s for 2 days, then also be advised that the Hotel is also reaching capacity, should you consider taking advantage of the special weekend accommodation deals

Please do bear in mind when applying for Passes that ‘each’ request must include the name, mobile, email and either one/two days.

Requests that just say can I have two or more passes without this information will only receive one pass, due to the above deadlines.

COVID-19

Latest from the De Vere Staverton Estate

It will be discretionally for all attendees if they wear masks or not, hand cleansing stations will also be copious throughout the Venue.

No standing will be allowed in all Rooms ( something that can be disruptive to a session anyway ) with all visitors being seated.

If windows can be opened, Exhibitors will be encouraged to do so.

Air conditioning operates in all rooms, and is user controllable.

Visitor traffic will also be kept moving and spaced in the corridors, although this is a big venue and many are wide enough for easy passing.

Whilst not trying to downplay this eagerly awaited event ( record

registrations ) neither the Venue or ourselves consider this to be a ‘large scale’ event such as we have seen televised, but we will continue to monitor the situation.

Should you have ‘any’ concerns of ‘any’ sort do please revert

At present we can only monitor the regulations for attendees coming into the UK from overseas on a regular basis and/or at the time of the show, so if we can help further please let me know

Sorry, been on site all week.

We have had the same email through.

Basically the room size will dictate the number of chairs in a room and it is recommended that we run set demo times. So my thoughts are to run sessions for those that a want to sit and listen for 10 /15mins and then have 15/20mins of chat and open door.

Last edited:
I'm hoping to head up as its free, should be a nice trip out !

I will be performing my off Broadway one man show also.

I can't wait to see that! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You scoff now.. check out these reviews.

"I cannot un-see this, forever scarred" Pat Muldoon, Aquarium Weekly.

"Until now I thought it impossible for someone to pick a fight in an empty room"
- Albert Class, Conservative Badger Wrangling.

"If this is the only thing you see this year, there's something mentally wrong with you!"
- David Spiller, Cockney Ping-Pingpong.

You scoff now.. check out these reviews.

"I cannot un-see this, forever scarred" Pat Muldoon, Aquarium Weekly.

"Until now I thought it impossible for someone to pick a fight in an empty room"
- Albert Class, Conservative Badger Wrangling.

"If this is the only thing you see this year, there's something mentally wrong with you!"
- David Spiller, Cockney Ping-Pingpong.

Sharing a few beers with you in a couple of weeks time is going to be such fun!!!! ;):D

Remember, if you find yourself a bit crowded or overwhelmed in a room or corridor, simply point yonder and shout:

"Look! it's Russ Andrews! and he's signing Adamantium Womble fuse holders!!!!!"

Chaos will ensue as they all try and run (emphasis on try) off, attempting to eliminate their brethren by hilariously flailing their copies of "Quare Tonearm on ye!" at each other.

Why am I going then you say? - simple. Someone said 'free buffet'

Remember, if you find yourself a bit crowded or overwhelmed in a room or corridor, simply point yonder and shout:

"Look! it's Russ Andrews! and he's signing Adamantium Womble fuse holders!!!!!"

Chaos will ensue as they all try and run (emphasis on try) off, attempting to eliminate their brethren by hilariously flailing their copies of "Quare Tonearm on ye!" at each other.

Why am I going then you say? - simple. Someone said 'free buffet'
I’m going to be shouting “I have access to Spare Change - come shower me with Product”

lol

All set up and sounding looooovley!

Say hi if you are up at the UK Audio Show in Staverton over the weekend. We are in Syndicate35, on the ground floor.
20211008_211756.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom