The UK Audio Show 2021 in Northamptonshire 9- 10 October is going ahead

Rob Sinden

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi All

Its a sunny day and is nice to have some good news about shows.

I've just booked our placed with Lyngdorf at this one.

Interesting - I could almost walk to this one from home, so I'll keep an eye on it.

LYNGDORF AUDIO will exhibit at UK Audio Show, Northamptonshire ‘21

Lyngdorf Audio products remove the noise and distortion found in traditional audio systems.

Their patented room correction system, RoomPerfect is unique in removing the errors of the listening room while preserving the sound of your speakers. This makes it quick and easy to get the best results from any speakers in any room.

Compare the price v performance of the Lyngdorf systems on demonstration and we think you will agree this technology is transformational.

Join us in the Chelmsford Suite on the 9-10 October De Vere Staverton

www.lyngdorf.com

LYNGDORF AUDIO will exhibit at UK Audio Show, Northamptonshire ‘21

Lyngdorf Audio products remove the noise and distortion found in traditional audio systems.

Their patented room correction system, RoomPerfect is unique in removing the errors of the listening room while preserving the sound of your speakers. This makes it quick and easy to get the best results from any speakers in any room.

Compare the price v performance of the Lyngdorf systems on demonstration and we think you will agree this technology is transformational.

Join us in the Chelmsford Suite on the 9-10 October De Vere Staverton

www.lyngdorf.com
Rob,

Should the event website have some info on Gecko? It's looking a bit empty at the moment... lol

Chester Group | Leaders in High Performance Home Audio & Future Technology Shows

Do we know likely entry prices as well?

I'll try and add some more info as it becomes available, but business is crazy busy right now so don't hold your breath. I'm hoping we may have the new Lyngdorf speakers and boundary woofers to launch at the show........

Our launch stock arrives next week and in that we have a demo pair.

Keen to test them against as many amp set ups as possible.

Stock had arrived.

play time for me and customers this week!
IMG_20210611_132938_745.jpg

Great. The more the merrier. Please bring a friend come and say hi. The beers are on me.

I'll see what the list of exhibitors looks like, if enough of interest I'll head up

Currently it is planned to be a ticketed event with controlled numbers visiting the exhibition areas during peak times.

We are looking forward to it. But also conscious that visitor number could be restricted.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom