The Truman Show

B12

Banned
Like it or love it film wise ... I'm surprised to see no mention of this one on here?

When it came out on DVD it was one of the sharpest looking films of the time and a definite show case for DVD.

Just ordered it from Play and kinda looking forward to it. have been delaying playing it again for so long now.

Seems there are lots of decent old DVD films getting the BD release treatment now, and its getting hard to keep up ... YAY :clap:

domtheone

Distinguished Member
Love this film.

Of all the JC films i've seen (although I admit i've not seen the all), Truman stands head and shoulders above all others.

I've read very mediocre things about the Transfer on this (stateside) so it's not top of the shopping list.

Be interesting to see what the AVF members think since it appears they're not so obsessed by the letters DNR:rotfl:

darklight

Love the film so I bought the US release and was very happy with the transfer. Reviews and reviewrs are sooooo subjective I tend not to listen too closely and with that frame of mind I've nevered been dissappointed with what I've bought:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 Review, Apple Lossless & Dolby Atmos @ no cost, Sennheiser IE900 review + more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom