The Transporter - Too short?

ash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just watched it today, the first one, and I was suprised how short it was. It finished soooo quickly! Good film, the fighting a bit unrealistic with him getting past like 20 people in one go :D

If you like the first one (I did lots) then I'd recommend NOT watching the second one. :(

It's an absolute joke of a film and ruins it for me.:thumbsdow

Would agree with the above, i quite liked the first one but found the second one way too OTT :eek:

Yep, a third to say the 2nd one is a disappointment. Too OTT, and not a "real"ish as the first one. Unfortunately Transporter 2 was done by hollywood :(

Still, the female population of T-2 is good though :devil:

Sounds a bit like D.O.A. suped up.

LFCRules said:
Yep, a third to say the 2nd one is a disappointment. Too OTT, and not a "real"ish as the first one. Unfortunately Transporter 2 was done by hollywood :(

Still, the female population of T-2 is good though :devil:

transporter is about as realistic as fantasia. to say T2 is unreleastic compared to the first one is like saying star wars wasn't as realistic as star trek

wasn't T1 an joke experiment in making a movie without bothering about story and dialogue that became popular so they made a sequel and tried to take themselves seriously?

they are both enjoyable popcorn flicks, but ensure you have a lobotomy before putting the dvd in the player for best results

I heard the director of the Transporter 1 is doing the new Hulk film, a bit off topic I know, so apologies!

And have to agree Transporter 1 is great, reminded me of early Jackie Chan fight scenes, but the 2nd is rubbish, especially the weird woman in underwear, who was just too skinny!

spidermanalf said:
I heard the director of the Transporter 1 is doing the new Hulk film, a bit off topic I know, so apologies!

And have to agree Transporter 1 is great, reminded me of early Jackie Chan fight scenes, but the 2nd is rubbish, especially the weird woman in underwear, who was just too skinny!

you'd think after the first hulk movie they would have given up. it drove the last director so mad he made a movie about gay cowboys!

btw, i liked the weird woman in underwear in t2. that was the best part of the film!

unique said:
btw, i liked the weird woman in underwear in t2. that was the best part of the film!

Yep, well worth a 2nd viewing just for her :smashin:

Personally I liked the first one but I could not understand a damn word that french cop was saying - I had to go back and turn the subtitles on just so I could work it out which kind of ruined the movie for me.

I just finished Transprter 2 and thought while it was OTT, it is no more OTT than the first one.

I didn't have any probs understanding the French guy spoke.

I thought T2 started good, and btw the PQ was amazing if i remember.
But when he drove his car upside down to remove the bomb via the crane :rotfl: , well OTT is not strong enough a word.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom