I've let on a wee bit I was going to do this, and after getting really bored of the MW3 League without it even started. I'm making this to make it simple.
What you need to know is this:
1. Hopefully 8 teams, if 9 then someone gets a by to the next round.
2. There will be 5 mini tournaments being held, 2 points for winning, 1 for drawing and 0 for a loss, the tournaments are as follows;
Team Tactical - consisting of 3 game modes:
CTF - Unlimited flag caps in 5 mins. Swap sides after first game. Highest total wins.
Domination - First to 200. Swap sides after first game. Highest overall wins.
Demo- Best of 3 rounds. Normal game rules.
Domination - Best of 2 games wins. Switch spawn after first game.
SnD - First to 8 wins, games switch spawns every 2 rounds.
CTF - Same as Team Tactical except 10 minute games.
KC/HQ/TDM/Demo/Team Defender - You decide.
3. Whats banned (still to be finalised depending on opinions):
Tubes/RPGs/Any launcher that doesnt vehicle lock on;
Any KS other than Assault KS's(3-5-7);
Any form of cheap dieing perk; ie dead mans hand.
4. I will request confirmation from every teams leader if they want to allow TI's or ban them. This will be confirmed before any fixtures are set.
5. Finally, the games will commence in the second week of January, giving folks enough time to recover their livers from New years celebrations etc etc.
What I need to know:
1. Who is entering a team?
2. Who is the leader for said team?
3. Once leaders are confirmed I need a roster with players for said team.
There will be no favouritism on my part when doing anything for this tournament. Everything will be generated through the PC. My say is final so if you dont like the result/outcome, you can bite ma baws.